The mathematical model was developed for assessing the state of the occupational safety management system at the small enterprises. It is assessed depending on various indicators grouped into four groups. Group I included the indicators characterizing availability of the organizational documentation on occupational safety and observance of the labor rights of personnel. Group II indicators are related to the organization of training and briefings on occupational safety. Group III indicators characterize the organization of accounting for injuries, prevention of injury rate and deaths among the personnel. Group IV includes the indicators of personnel death and injury rate. The cases of group deaths and injury rate are considered, a gradation of injuries is carried out according to the severity of the damage caused.
The model is based on the provisions of the theory of fuzzy sets. For each indicator that affects the state of the occupational safety system, a membership function is defined. It varies from 0 to 1 and demonstrates which values of the indicator correspond to one or another of its state in the enterprise.
When evaluating the efficiency of the occupational safety system, the unequal contribution of each indicator to the final assessment is considered. To obtain it, a hierarchical construction system is used. First, generalized estimates are built for each group of indicators. Within the group, weight factors are determined that characterize the degree of influence of the corresponding indicator on the resulting assessment. The values of the weight factors are found by solving the optimization problem using the method of indefinite Lagrange multipliers.
As an example, the calculation of the assessment of the state of the occupational safety management system for a small enterprise is considered. It is shown that in the presence of cases of injury or death of personnel, the assessment of its condition sharply decreases.
2. Tikhonova G.I., Churanova A.N. Industrial Traumatism in the Russian Federation. Zdorove i okruzhayushchaya sreda = Health and Environment. 2011. № 18. pp. 44–50. (In Russ.).
3. Fomin A.I., Utyuganova V.V., Serdyuk V.S. Coal Industry Small Enterprises Labor Protection Management System Development. Vestnik nauchnogo tsentra po bezopasnosti rabot v ugolnoy promyshlennosti = Bulletin of Research Center for Safety in Coal Industry. 2020. № 1. pp. 55–60. (In Russ.).
4. Egorenkova S.V., Bykov P.M. The principles of developing innovative modular programme of specialist retraining on occupational safety and health for small and medium-sized industrial enterprises. Vestnik Cherepovetskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta = Cherepovets State University Bulletin. 2019. № 2 (89). pp. 201–210. (In Russ.).
5. Pegat A. Fuzzy Modeling and Control. 2-e izd. Moscow: Binom. Laboratoriya znaniy, 2013. 798 p. (In Russ.).
6. Tzeng G.H., Huang J.J. Fuzzy multiple objective decision making. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2016. 322 p.
7. Zhu K., Zhan J. Fuzzy parameterized fuzzy soft sets and decision making. International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics. 2016. Vol. 7. № 6. pp. 1207–1212. DOI: 10.1007/s13042-015-0449-z
8. Dubois D., Perny P. A review of fuzzy sets in decision sciences: Achievements, limitations and perspectives. International Series in Operations Research and Management Science. 2016. Vol. 233. pp. 637–691. DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4939-3094-4_16
9. Poroshin A.A., Bobrinev E.V., Udavtsova E.Yu., Kondashov A.A. Dynamic Model for Assessing the State of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2021. № 6. pp. 28–33. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2021-6-28-33
10. On approval of the Regulations on the peculiarities of the investigation of industrial accidents in certain branches of industry and organizations, forms of documents, relevant classifiers required for the investigation of industrial accidents: Order of the Ministry of Labor of Russia dated April 20, 2022 № 223n. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/350340810 (accessed: January 10, 2023). (In Russ.).
11. GOST R 12.0.010—2009. Occupational safety standards system. Occupational safety and health management systems. Hazard and risks identification and estimation of risks. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200080860 (accessed: January 10, 2023). (In Russ.).
12. Diligenskiy N.V., Dymova L.G., Sevastyanov P.V. Fuzzy modeling and multicriteria optimization of production systems in conditions of uncertainty: technology, economics, ecology. Moscow: Izdatelstvo Mashinostroenie-1, 2004. 336 p. (In Russ.).
13. Korshunov V.A. The «seven plus or minus two» limitation and multilevel structuring of information. Vestnik obrazovatelnogo konsortsiuma «Srednerusskiy universitet». Seriya: Gumanitarnye nauki = Bulletin of the educational consortium Central Russian University. Series Humanities. 2014. № 4. pp. 12–20. (In Russ.).
14. Khan A., Hussain F., Hadi A., Khan S.A. A decision making approach based on multi-fuzzy bipolar soft sets. Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems. 2019. Vol. 37. № 2. pp. 1879–1892. DOI: 10.3233/JIFS-179250
15. Bakhtin V.I., Ivanishko I.A., Lebedev A.V., Pindrik O.I. Lagrange multiplier method: guidance manual for students. Minsk: BGU, 2012. 40 p. (In Russ.).