During the operation of buildings and structures for various purposes, there are cases of damage and collapse of structures, which reduces the personnel safety. An analysis of the destruction of load-bearing capacity building structures or the causes of accidents occurrence at the industrial facilities showed that the prerequisites were laid mainly at the stage of manufacturing structures or during the construction process. Experience of incoming inspection of the reinforced concrete products shows that structures often arrive at the construction site with deviations in concrete strength from the design class. Formally, such a design should be rejected, and a new one ordered instead. However, the bearing capacity of the reinforced concrete structure can be maintained. And the problem arises of determining the possibility of using reinforced concrete structures with various defects arriving at the construction site in conditions of limited logistical capabilities. The object of study was the construction of supports (prestressed reinforced concrete column with a metal head) for the equipment of open switchgears with a capacity of 110 kV.
To solve the problem, a risk-oriented approach was applied. Since there are no requirements for the levels of acceptable risks in the design standards, the risks of all participants in the process of construction and operation of the object were assessed — the contractor, the customer, who in the task under consideration also performs the functions of the operating organization, the manufacturer of reinforced concrete products according to three criteria (Wald, Savage, Laplace) with two approaches — under conditions of uncertainty and multi-criteria, and under risk conditions (taking into account subjective probabilities). The concept of risk was interpreted as the product of the probability and consequences of the occurrence of adverse events. For none of the participants, none of the criteria indicated that the optimal strategy was «Return the rack to the manufacturer and obtain a defect-free rack». Therefore, the formal rejection of a reinforced concrete product with minor defects, provided that the bearing capacity is observed, is not optimal.
1. Evseeva O.V. Risks of defects in the production of reinforced concrete products. Originalnye issledovaniya (ORIS) = Original Research (ORES). 2022. Vol. 12. № 6. pp. 160–165. (In Russ.).
2. Baulin A.V., Ermakov V.A. Evaluation of the Possibility of Further Use of Reinforced Concrete Products with Identified Defects. Stroitelnoe proizvodstvo = Construction Production. 2022. № 2. С. 61–66. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.54950/26585340_2022_2_61
3. Efremov A.M., Boyko D.V., Sergeevtsev E.Yu., Trekin N.N., Kodysh E.N., Terekhov I.A., Shmakov S.D. Taking into account the joint effect of defects on the bearing capacity of structures. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo = Industrial and Civil Engineering. 2022. № 8. pp. 11–18. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.33622/0869-7019.2022.08.11-18
4. Mirsayapov I.T. Evaluation of the residual load-bearing capacity of operated reinforced concrete structures. Izvestiya Kazanskogogosudarstvennogo arkhitekturno-stroitelnogo universiteta = News of the Kazan State University of Architecture and Engineering. 2022. № 2 (60). pp. 6–14. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.52409/20731523_2022_2_6
5. Davydov M.Yu., Fomin N.I. Review of the main methods for strengthening a reinforced concrete column of buildings and factors for choosing rational method analysis. Tekhnika i tekhnologii stroitelstva = Technique and technology of construction. 2022. № 1 (29). pp. 18–24. (In Russ.).
6. Mosin M.V., Ivasyuk I.M., Tishkov E.V., Bolinger Yu.Yu. Evaluation of the effectiveness of various methods of strengthening reinforced concrete columns. Arkhitektura, stroitelstvo, transport: materialy Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (k 85-letiyu FGBOU VPO «SibADI») (Architecture, engineering, transportation: materials of the International scientific-practical conf. (to the 85th anniversary of FGBOU VPO «SibADI»). Omsk: FGBOU VO SibADI, 2015. pp. 363–367. (In Russ.).
7. Berezina M.V. Methods for strengthening reinforced concrete columns. Innovatsii v nauke i praktike: sb. st. po materialam Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. V 2 ch. Ch. 2 (Innovations in science and practice: collection of articles based on the materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. In 2 parts. Pt. 2). Ufa: NITs Vestnik nauki, 2019. pp. 165–171. (In Russ.).
8. Davydov M.Yu., Fomin N.I. Review of the main methods for strengthening a reinforced concrete column of buildings and factors for choosing rational method analysis. Tekhnika i tekhnologii stroitelstva = Technique and technology of construction. 2022. № 1 (29). pp. 18–24. (In Russ.).
9. Yukhnina A.A. Defects and damage in the reinforced concrete structures during their work in the operation stage. Fotinskie chteniya = Fotin Readings. 2017. № 2 (8). pp. 186–190. (In Russ.).
10. Zhou Z., Liu S., Qi H. Mitigating subway construction collapse risk using Bayesian network modeling. Automation in Construction. 2022. Vol. 143. DOI: 10.1016/j.autcon.2022.104541
11. Erdenekhuu N., Kocsi B., Máté D. A Risk-Based Analysis Approach to Sustainable Construction by Environmental Impacts. Energies. 2022. Vol. 15. Iss. 18. DOI: 10.3390/en15186736
12. Campos V.R., Moreira D.J.S. Risk assessment with multi-attribute utility theory for building project. Journal of Building Pathologyand Rehabilitation. 2022. Vol. 7. DOI: 10.1007/s41024-022-00241-7
13. Wang X.-W., Xu Y.-S. Investigation on the phenomena and influence factors of urban ground collapse in China. Natural Hazards. 2022. Vol. 113. Iss. 1. pp. 1–33. DOI: 10.1007/s11069-022-05304-z
14. Lapidus A.A., Makarov A.N. Risk-Based Approach for the organization of construction supervision of the developer. AIP Conference Proceedings. 2022. Vol. 2559. Iss. 1. DOI: 10.1063/5.0099138
15. Lapidus A.A., Makarov A.N. A risk-based approach to construction control applied by a developer. Vestnik MGSU (nauchno-tekhnicheskiy zhurnal po stroitelstvu i arkhitekture) = Vestnik MGSU (Monthly Journal on Construction and Architecture). 2022. Vol. 17. № 2. pp. 232–241. (In Russ.).
16. Lapidus A.A., Makarov A.N., Volkov R.V. Risk-based construction control by a construction manager. Stroitelnoe proizvodstvo = Construction Production. 2022. № 2. pp. 2–6. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.54950/26585340_2022_2_2
17. Lepikhin A.M., Makhutov N.A., Moskvichev V.V., Chernyaev A.P. Probabilistic risk-analysis of technical system designs. Novosibirsk: Novosibirskiy filial FGUP «Izdatelstvo «Nauka», 2003. 174 p. (In Russ.).
18. Wald A. А New Formula for the Index of Cost of Living. Econometrica. 1939. Vol. 7. № 4. pp. 319–331. DOI: 10.2307/1906982
19. Brodetskiy G.L. System analysis in logistics. Choice in conditions of uncertainty: textbook. Мoscow: Academia, 2010. 336 p. (In Russ.).
20. Fishbern P. Utility theory for decision making. Мoscow: Nauka, 1978. 352 p. (In Russ.).
21. Fridmen M., Sevidzh L.Dzh. The utility analysis of choices in volving risk. Vekhi ekonomicheskoy mysli. T. 1. Teoriya potrebitelskogo povedeniya i sprosa (Milestones of economic thought. Vol. 1. The theory of consumer behavior and demand). Saint Petersburg: Ekonomicheskaya shkola, 2000. pp. 208–249. (In Russ.).