The issues of ensuring the safety of labor process do not lose their relevance. The tendency of regular occurrence of the events with extremely negative, resonant consequences in the field of ensuring industrial safety is typical both for the whole world and for the Russian Federation in particular, for example, in the field of industrial safety.
The work on improving the efficiency of existing risk management measures in the field of industrial safety, occupational safety and other related areas can proceed at various levels of management, from the level of the relevant federal executive authorities to the level of operating organizations. It also includes the activities on improving the occupational health and safety management systems developed in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 45001:2018.
The most important element of the management and improvement of the the occupational health and safety management system is a regular analysis of the functioning of the system, the results obtained, and the current state of affairs.
The requirements are considered related to the process of analyzing the functioning of the occupational health and safety management system based on the international standard ISO 45001:2018. The recommendations are given on the formation of full-fledged input data for conducting an analysis of the management system functioning in terms of the timing and frequency of its implementation, the attention is focused on the need for careful compliance with the requirements for registering the results of the analysis and informing the staff about its results.
An analogy is given in the requirements for conducting the analysis of functioning the management system formulated in the international standard ISO 45001:2018, and the Russian regulatory legal acts in the field of industrial and occupational safety.
It is concluded that a full, scrupulous, comprehensive analysis of the functioning of the occupational health and safety management system is an opportunity to improve the state of affairs in the field of the production safety.
2. Annual report on the activities of the Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision in 2021. Available at: https://www.gosnadzor.ru/public/annual_reports/%D0%93%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B9%20%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%82%20%D0%B7%D0%B0%202021%20%D0%B3..pdf (accessed: February 7, 2023). (In Russ.).
3. List of instructions following the results of the meeting on the situation in the coal industry of Kuzbass: Order of the President of the Russia Federation of January 3, 2022 № Pr-2576. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_405843/ (accessed: February 7, 2023). (In Russ.).
4. ISO 45001:2018. Occupational health and safety management system — Requirements with guidance for use. Available at: https://www.iso.org/ru/standard/63787.html (accessed: February 7, 2023).
5. Novikov D.A. Theory of management of the organizational systems. Мoscow: MPSI, 2005. 584 p. (In Russ.).
6. Tkachenko V.A. Industrial safety management system from the standpoint of systems theory. Problemy upravleniya bezopasnostyu slozhnykh sistem: tr. XII Mezhdunar. konf. (Problems of Safety Management of the Complex Systems: Proceedings of the Twelves International Conference). Мoscow: RGGU, 2004. pp. 432–437. (In Russ.).
7. Kadirov R.A. Process approach in the requirements of ISO 45001:2018. Designing processes in the occupational health and safety management system. Standard overview. Мoscow: Izdatelskiy dom «Nauchnaya biblioteka», 2021. 572 с. (In Russ.).
8. Fikhman Yu.N. Quality management system in an industrial enterprise (according to standard ISO 9001:2000): a guide to the system development. Мoscow: OOO «NTK «Trek», 2005. 216 с. (In Russ.).
9. Afanasev V.A., Lebedev V.A., Monakhova V.P., Myshelov E.P., Nozhnitskiy Yu.A. Technical regulation and quality management. Мoscow: Knizhnyy dom «LIBROKOM», 2017. 256 p. (In Russ.).
10. ISO 9001:2015. Quality management system — Requirements. Available at: https://www.iso.org/standard/62085.html (accessed: February 7, 2023).
11. ISO 14001:2015. Environmental management system — Requirements with guidance for use. Available at: https://www.iso.org/standard/60857.html (accessed: February 7, 2023).
12. On mandatory requirements in the Russian Federation: Federal Law of July 31, 2020 № 247-FZ. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/565414861 (accessed: February 7, 2023). (In Russ.).
13. Pecherkin A.S., Grazhdankin A.I. Background Indicators of Accident Rate — Indicators of Efficiency of Introduction of Instruments for Industrial Safety Regulation. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 5. pp. 5–8. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2017-5-5-8
14. On approval of the Safety Guide «Methodological recommendations for the development of industrial safety management systems in the organizations operating hazardous production facilities»: Order of Rostechnadzor dated March 9, 2023 № 103. Available at: https://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_442758/ (accessed: February 7, 2023). (In Russ.).
15. On the approval of the Model Regulations on the Occupational Health and Safety Management System: Order of the Ministry of Labor of Russia dated August 29, 2021 № 776n. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/(accessed: February 7, 2023). (In Russ.).