The technology of digital twins has wide possibilities in comparison with the standard work processes, finding an increased application in a wide variety of human activities. The main advantage of this technology is the increase in the efficiency of production processes due to the transition from a large number of full-scale tests, which require significant costs, to mathematical and computer modeling.
The article demonstrates the results of using the digital environment to perform a rather time-consuming process of occupational risk assessment. The mathematical model introduced into the digital environment for assessing the components of occupational risk makes it easy to carry out a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the danger and harmfulness of any production process. The method of integral assessment of working conditions was taken as the basis for the mathematical model, the essence of which is to assess the risk of the complex impact of harmfulness and hazards identified in the workplaces. As a result, using appropriate software (for example, Excel), it is possible to upload data on the results of a special assessment of working conditions and expert analysis of scenarios of possible incidents and the consequences of their implementation into the system, and almost immediately receive information about the risk of harmful and hazardous effect, thereby bypassing the process of identifying risky production factors.
For objects being designed or reconstructed, the digital environment makes it possible to preliminarily assess the state of working conditions at the workplaces, which in the future may become a justification for the use of more efficient means to reduce occupational risks.
Thus, the presented digital model allows to optimize the work of employees of the labor protection service, which will ultimately affect the quality of working conditions and the level of occupational risks of employees.
1. Kirilov A.E., Chernyy K.A., Tagirov A.I., Khasanova F.N. On the Issue of the Structure of Digital Twins of Hazardous Production Facilities. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2022. № 3. pp. 33–40. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2022-3-33-40
2. Poroshin A.A., Bobrinev E.V., Udavtsova E.Yu., Kondashov A.A. Dynamic Model for Assessing the State of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2021. № 6. pp. 28–33. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2021-6-28-33
3. Pleshko M.S., Shchekina E.V., Ryabova N.V. On the problem of increasing the severity of occupational injuries in machine-building enterprises of the Rostov region. Inzhenernyy vestnik Dona = Engineering Journal of Don. 2017. № 3. pp. 40. (In Russ.).
4. Izmerov N.F. Development of a methodology for calculating the probability of an employee disability depending on the state of working conditions at the workplace: research report (conclusion). Moscow, 2008. 86 p. (In Russ.).
5. Maslenskiy V.V., Lyubetskaya N.A. Calculation of collective risk of foundry professional groups based on the analysis of individual risk of each employee. Bezopasnost tekhnogennykh i prirodnykh sistem = Safety of Technogenic and Natural Systems. 2020. № 4. pp. 17–23. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.23947/2541-9129-2020-4-17-23
6. Maslenskiy V.V. Lean Production Technology as an Element of the Professional Risk Management System of the Enterprise. Bezopasnost tekhnogennykh i prirodnykh sistem = Safety of Technogenic and Natural Systems. 2019. № 4. pp. 9–12. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.23947/2541-9129-2019-4-9-12
7. Granichina O.A. Mathematical models of quality control of the educational process at the university with active optimization. Stokhasticheskaya optimizatsiya v informatike = Stochastic optimization in informatics. 2006. Iss. 2. pp. 77–108. (In Russ.).
8. Taranushina I.I., Popova O.V. Method of Professional Risk Assessment as the Element of Industrial Safety Concept. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 7. pp. 74–80. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-7-74-80
9. Dzhilyadzhi M.S., Esipov Yu.V. Formalization and Comparative Analysis of Employees Working Conditions at the Crimean Machine-Building Enterprises based on Occupational Safety Management System 2016. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2020. № 6. pp. 60–66. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2020-6-60-66
10. On approval of the Recommendations on the choice of methods for assessing the levels of occupational risks and on reducing the levels of such risks: Order of the Ministry of Labor of Russia dated December 28, 2021, № 796. Available at: https://www.garant.ru/hotlaw/federal/1521904/ (accessed: June 5, 2022). (In Russ.).
11. Denisov O.V., Ponomarev A.E. Innovative Digital Solutions as Occupational Injuries Reduction Factor. Bezopasnost tekhnogennykh i prirodnykh sistem = Safety of Technogenic and Natural System. 2018. № 1–2. pp. 13–20. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.23947/2541-9129-2018-1-2-13-20
12. Meskhi B.Ch., Bulygin Yu.I., Shchekina E.V., Medvedev A.V. Application of the Method of Construction of Diagram at the Stage of Heat-treatment Shop Design and Reconstruction on Safety Criteria. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 12. pp. 16–22. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-12-16-22
13. Bulygin Yu.I., Pantuzenko A.A., Lazurenko R.R., Gazgireev A.S. Analysis of Accidents and Injuries in the Operation of Hoisting Machinery in Russia. Bezopasnost tekhnogennykh i prirodnykh sistem = Safety of Technogenic and Natural System. 2018. № 3–4. pp. 2–17. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.23947/2541-9129-2018-3-4-2-17