A general approach to the vibration safety of capital construction objects in Russia under the conditions of dynamic effects from industrial equipment is given based on the analysis of the requirements for the structures of buildings and facilities at the design and operation stage. The directions that are related to buildings and structures are described, including the mechanical safety requirements for buildings and structures. The analysis was carried out in order to determine the requirements for the structures of buildings and facilities that require processing in order to harmonize Russian regulatory technical documents in construction and industrial safety. The relevance of the chosen topic is determined by its compliance with the main goals and objectives of the Russian state policy in the field of industrial safety, aimed at consistently reducing the risks of accidents occurrence at the industrial facilities, and minimizing their negative consequences. The article states that the characteristics of the elements of building structures, which were considered during the design in dynamic calculations of the strength and stability of a building or structure, may change during operation under the influence of climatic factors or aggressive influences of external and internal environments, including the influence of technological processes that can cause fatigue phenomena in the material of building structures.
The method of calculation for dynamic loads of structures of buildings and facilities, considering the changes in power and environmental influences during operation, is briefly described. The main proposals for changing the requirements for the structures of buildings under vibration effects were developed and compiled in the form of a list. The results of the implementation of the submitted proposals will contribute to improving the efficiency of the processes of domestic industrial construction of buildings and structures, updating the regulatory and technical base, ensuring the safety of production facilities, maintaining compliance of buildings and structures with their functional purpose, reducing the risk of harm to health, property of individuals or legal entities, state or municipal property and the environment.
2. On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997 № 116-FZ. 23-e izd., ispr. i dop. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2022. 52 p. (In Russ).
3. SP 296.1325800.2017. Buildings and structures. Accidental actions. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/555600219 (accessed: April 1, 2023).
4. SP 43.13330.2012. Constructions of the industrial enterprises. Updated edition SNiP 2.09.03—85. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200092709 (accessed: April 1, 2023). (In Russ).
5. SP 56.13330.2021. Production buildings. SNiP 31-03—2001. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/728193558 (accessed: April 1, 2023). (In Russ).
6. SP 63.13330.2018. Concrete and reinforced concrete structures. General provisions. SNiP 52-01—2003. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/554403082 (accessed: April 1, 2023). (In Russ).
7. SP 28.13330.2017. Protection against corrosion of construction. Updated edition SNiP 2.03.11—85. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/456069587 (accessed: April 1, 2023). (In Russ).
8. SN 2.2.4/184.108.40.2066—96. The sanitary norms of industrial vibration,
vibration of residential and public buildings. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/901703281 (accessed: April 1, 2023). (In Russ).
9. GOST 12.1.012—2004. Occupational safety standards system. Vibration safety. General requirements. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200059881 (accessed: April 1, 2023). (In Russ).
10. GOST ISO 8041—2006. Vibration. Human response to vibration. Measuring instrumentation. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200060895 (accessed: April 1, 2023). (In Russ).
11. GOST 27751—2014. Reliability for constructions and foundations. General principles. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200115736 (accessed: April 1, 2023). (In Russ).
12. Fundamentals of the state policy of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety for the period up to 2025 and beyond: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 6, 2018 № 198. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/557306107 (accessed: April 1, 2023). (In Russ).
13. Berlinov M.V., Berlinova M.N. Long-term durability of concrete structures. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2020. Vol. 1614. DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/1614/1/012006
14. Berlinov M.V. Developing the phenomenological equations triaxial deformation of concrete under dynamic loads. Available at: https://www.matec-conferences.org/articles/matecconf/pdf/2017/20/matecconf_spbw2017_04008.pdf (accessed: April 1, 2023).
15. Berlinov M.V. Exploitation characteristics of the constructions of transport buildings and structures under dynamic loads. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. 2020. Vol. 1116. pp. 567–574.
16. Bondarenko V.M. Phenomenology of the kinetics of damage to concrete and reinforced concrete structures operated in an aggressive environment. Beton i zhelezobeton = Concrete and reinforced concrete. 2008. № 2. pp. 25–27. (In Russ).
17. Bondarenko V.M., Kolchunov V.I. Calculation models of force resistance of reinforced concrete. Мoscow: Izd-vo ASV, 2004. 471 с.
18. Tamrazyan A.G. Design of structural elements in the event of the pre-set reliability, regular load and bearing capacity distribution. Vestnik MGSU (nauchno-tekhnicheskiy zhurnal po stroitelstvu i arkhitekture) = Vestnik MGSU (Monthly Journal on Construction and Architecture). 2012. № 10. pp. 109–115. (In Russ).
19. Tamrazyan A.G. Methodology for the Analysis and Assessment of the Reliability of the State and Prediction the Service Life of Reinforced Concrete Structures. Zhelezobetonnye konstruktsii = Reinforced Concrete Structures. 2023. Vol. 1. № 1. pp. 5–18. (In Russ).
20. Alekseytsev A.V. Stability of the RC Column under Horizontal Impacts. Zhelezobetonnye konstruktsii = Reinforced Concrete Structures. 2023. Vol. 2. № 2. pp. 3–12. (In Russ). DOI: 10.22227/2949-1622.2023.2.3-12
21. Fedorova N.V., Savin S.Yu. Time of dynamic impact to elements of RC frame at column buckling. Available at: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/687/3/033030/pdf (accessed: April 1, 2023).