Current models of OSH management systems do not contain specific recommendations for the organization of work aimed at reducing occupational risk levels. Development of safety management systems capable to reduce the level of occupational risk is especially relevant for the enterprises with hazardous production facilities.
The methods are considered related to organizing the procedure for managing occupational risks during operation of hazardous production facilities where loading and unloading are conducted. The stages are presented concerning the organization of work on the assessment of occupational risks, which are mandatory for inclusion in the local regulatory acts of the employer executing such a procedure. The most important part of the organization of these works is the analysis of the technological process and the formation of hazards register at each specific workplace.
Identification of hazards and occupational risks assessment were conducted using Fine — Kinney assessment method through the example of specific industrial process. This method is recommended for use by GOST 220.127.116.11—2018 «Methods of risk assessment for ensuring safety of work». It is designed to assess the individual risks of each employee and allows to evaluate three components of the occupational risk: probability of a hazardous event, level of exposure to hazard and the severity of possible consequences.
The forms of documents are presented that display information about the technological process and on specific hazards during each technological operation. The article presents the criteria for occupational risks assessment using Fine — Kinney method, and the matrix for determining the level of occupational risk when organizing loading and unloading operations using bridge cranes with a lifting capacity of 20/5 t. The characteristics of the risk level and the significance of each risk for hazardous production facilities are identified.
- Fomin A.I., Sobolev V.V., Grunskoy T.V. Development of the Occupational Risk Management Algorithm at the Extraction of High-viscosity Oil by the Thermo-shaft Method. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 6. pp. 78–85. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-6-78-75
- Kondrateva O.E., Kravchenko M.V., Loktionov O.A. Development of the Methods for Assessing the Risk of Damage to Health of the Employees of the Electric Power Industry. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 4. pp. 63–68. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-4-63-68
- Karasan A., Ilbahar E., Cebi S., Kahraman C. A new risk assessment approach: Safety and Critical Effect Analysis (SCEA) and its extension with Pythagorean fuzzy sets. Safety Science. 2018. Vol. 108. pp. 173–187. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2018.04.031 (accessed: September 26, 2019).
- Gul M., Guven B., Guneri A.F. A new Fine-Kinney-based risk assessment framework using FAHP-FVIKOR incorporation. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. 2018. Vol. 53. pp. 3–16. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jlp.2017.08.014 (accessed: September 26, 2019).
- Kokangül A., Polat U., Dağsuyu C. A new approximation for risk assessment using the AHP and Fine Kinney methodologies. Safety Science. 2017. Vol. 91. pp. 24–32. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2016.07.015 (accessed: September 26, 2019).
- Swuste P., Frijters A., Guldenmund F. Is it possible to influence safety in the building sector? A literature review extending from 1980 until the present. Safety Science. 2012. Vol. 50 (5). pp. 1333–1343. Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0925753512000021 (accessed: September 26, 2019).
- On the approval of the model provision on OSH management system: order of Mintrud of Russia dated August 19, 2016 № 438Н. Available at: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71413730/ (accessed: September 26, 2019). (In Russ.).
- GOST R ISO/IEC 31010—2011. Risk management. Risk assessment methods. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200090083 (accessed: September 26, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Results of the year in the field of labor protection. Available at: https://rosmintrud.ru/labour/safety/294 (accessed: September 24, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Melchior C., Zanini R.R. Mortality per work accident: A literature mapping. Safety Science. 2019. Vol. 114. pp. 72–78. DOI: 10.1016/j.ssci.2019.01.001
- On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997 № 116-FZ. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2019. 56 p. (In Russ.).
- Labor Code of the Russian Federation dated December 30, 2001, № 197-FZ (Labor Code of the Russian Federation). Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_34683/ (accessed: September 23, 2019). (In Russ.).
- On a special assessment of working conditions: Federal Law of December 28, 2013 № 426-FZ. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_156555/ (accessed: September 23, 2019). (In Russ.).
- On the approval of the Methodology for conducting a special assessment of working conditions, the Classifier of harmful and (or) hazardous production factors, the form of the report on conducting a special assessment of the working conditions and instructions for its completion: order of Mintrud of Russia dated January 24, 2014 № 33n. Available at: https://base.garant.ru/70583958/ (accessed: September 23, 2019). (In Russ.).
- GOST 12.4.026—2015. Occupational safety standards system. Colors are signal, safety signs and signal marking. Purpose and rules of application. General technical requirements and characteristics. Test methods. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200136061 (accessed: September 23, 2019). (In Russ.).
- GOST 18.104.22.168—2018. Occupational safety standards system. OSH management systems. Risk assessment methods for ensuring safety of work. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200160465 (accessed: September 23, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Kinney G.F., Wiruth A.D. Practical Risk Analysis for Safety Management. China Lake: Naval Weapons Center, 1976. pp. 1–20.