A.M. Kuznetsov, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Prof., General Director AO IrkutskNIIkhimmash, Irkutsk, Russia
Minimum requirements for the right to conduct industrial safety expertise (ISE) resulted in the formation of a large number of unfair expert organizations parasitizing on industrial safety which is an important component of the national security. Proposals of expert organizations to carry out industrial safety expertise had exceeded the required volumes on conducting expertise of industrial safety of technical devices, buildings and structures, which led to dumping of prices and worsening in expertise quality. The problem is enhanced by the lack of regulatory documents for calculating actual cost of diagnostic work and industrial safety expertise. Expert organizations and experts are in full financial dependence on the client expertise and deprived of negotiating opportunities when concluding contracts. Payment by the state companies owners of hazardous production facilities for industrial safety expertise in 60–90 days after signing acceptance acts is ruining expert organizations, specialists are leaving the companies as they can not the have normal life without wages for three to five months. Only those expert organizations are survived which do not pay taxes and use illegal schemes to pay salaries. The system of training and certification of experts does not provide for sufficient knowledge and needs to be revised. These and other reasons lead to discretization of procedure of industrial safety expertise. Possible ways of eliminating the above reasons are considered in the article.
1. Ob utverzhdenii Pravil provedeniya ekspertizy promyshlennoy bezopasnosti: postanovlenie Gosgortekhnadzora Rossii ot 6 noyab. 1998 g. № 64 (On approval of the Rules for the examination of industrial safety: Resolution of Gosgortechnadzor of Russia dated November 6, 1998, № 64). Available at: http://base.garant.ru/3920742/ (accessed: December 11, 2017).
2. Pravila provedeniya ekspertizy promyshlennoy bezopasnosti: feder. normy i pravila v obl. prom. bezopasnosti (Rules for Сonducting Industrial Safety: Federal Norms and Rules in the Field of Industrial Safety). Ser. 26. Iss. 12. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. 28 p.
3. O promyshlennoy bezopasnosti opasnykh proizvodstvennykh obektov: feder. zakon ot 21 iyulya 1997 g. № 116-FZ (On Industrial Safety of Hazardous Production Facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997, № 116-FL). Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. 52 p.
4. Ob utverzhdenii Pravil otsenki zayavok, okonchatelnykh predlozheniy uchastnikov zakupki tovarov, rabot, uslug dlya obespecheniya gosudarstvennykh i munitsipalnykh nuzhd: postanovlenie Pravitelstva Ros. Federatsii ot 28 noyab. 2013 g. № 1085 (On the approval of the Rules for evaluating bids, final proposals of the participants for goods procurement, works, and services for ensuring state and municipal needs: Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 28, 2013, № 1085). Available at: http://base.garant.ru/70520984/ (accessed: December 11, 2017).
5. ISO 9001. Available at: http://www.rusregister.ru/services/ms-certification/standards/detail/index.php?ID=112 (accessed: December 11, 2017).
6. ONSAS 18001. Available at: http://www.rusregister.ru/services/ms-certification/standards/detail/index.php?ID=126 (accessed: December 11, 2017).
7. O litsenzirovanii otdelnykh vidov deyatelnosti: feder. zakon ot 4 maya 2011 g. № 99-FZ (On licensing of certain types of activities: Federal Law of May 4, 2011, № 99-FZ). Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_113658/ (accessed: December 11, 2017).