The analytical review of labor conditions in the oil mines of the Yaregskoye field has demonstrated that the majority of work places (82 %) are considered hazardous, of subclass 3.1–3.3. The analysis of the basic process operations for high-viscosity oil production using the thermoshaft method has determined the combinations of hazardous production factors at work places. Studying the diversity of versions and combinations of negative factors and their complex impact on oil mine workers enabled detecting a synergetic effect that increases the risk of development of occupational diseases.
It is established that for occupational risks assessment considering the potential interaction of hazardous production factors and their impact on personnel’s health is crucial. Today, the synergetic effects are not considered for occupational risk assessment in oil mines. Development of a methodological approach to occupational risk assessment including synergy is required.
The suggested method is based on building up a mathematical model for occupational risk assessment with combined effects of negative factors that uses the combined effect coefficient considering the impact of synergetic effect.
Comparing the data on labor conditions’ classes, occupational disease indices and obtained results, including the synergetic effects for the main underground occupations of the oil mines has demonstrated the bias approach for the earlier occupational assessment that neglected occupational risks to health in conditions of combined impact of negative factors. Within calculations, the significance of synergism math model for occupational risk assessment is confirmed.
2. On improvement of occupational risks evaluation and management in labor protection sphere of the Russian Federation: the Decree of the Ministry of Labor of Russia as of December 30, 2020 № 980. Available at: https://tkrfkod.ru/zakonodatelstvo/prikaz-mintruda-rossii-ot-30122020-n-980/ (accessed: February 1, 2021). (In Russ.).
3. Grunskoy T.V., Perkhutkin V.P., Berdnik A.G. Analytical Review of Working Conditions of Underground Personnel in the Oil Mines of the Yaregskoe Field. Vestnik Permskogo natsionalnogo issledovatelskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i gornoe delo = Perm Journal of Petroleum and Mining Engineering. 2017. Vol. 16. № 4. pp. 378–390. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.15593/2224-9923/2017.4.9
4. Zabolotskikh V.V., Vasilev A.V., Tereshchenko Yu.P. Synergetic Effects During Combined Impact of Physical and Chemical Factors. Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra Rossiyskoy akademii nauk = Izvestia of Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2016. Vol. 18. № 5 (2). pp. 290–295. (In Russ.).
5. Vlasov V.N. Combined Influence of Chemical and Physical Industrial Factors to the Patology of Liver. Ekologiya i bezopasnost zhiznedeyatelnosti promyshlenno-transportnykh kompleksov: sb. tr. (Ecology and safety of the activities of industrial transport complexes: volume of articles). Tolyatti, 2011. pp. 61–65. (In Russ.).
6. Zabolotskikh V.V., Vasilev A.V., Tereshchenko Yu.P., Vasilev V.A. Methodology of Estimation of Risks to the Health of Population of Urban Territories. Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra Rossiyskoy akademii nauk = Izvestia of Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2016. Vol. 18. № 5 (2). pp. 284–289. (In Russ.).
7. Rudakov M.L., Stepanov I.S. Assessment of Professional Risk Caused by Heating Microclimate in the Process of Underground Mining. Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of Mining Institute. 2017. Vol. 225. pp. 364–368. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.18454/PMI.2017.3.364
8. Chebotarev A.G., Kurerov N.N. Hygienic Assessment of Noise and Vibration Affecting Workers at Mining Operations. Gornaya promyshlennost = Russian Mining Industry. 2020. № 1. pp. 148–153. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.30686/1609-9192-2020-1-148-153
9. Vasilev A.V., Zabolotskikh V.V., Tereshchenko Yu.P., Tereshchenko I.O. Complex System of the Assessment of Public Health Risks Taking into Account the Combined Influence of Physical and Chemical Factors in Urban Territoriess. Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra Rossiyskoy akademii nauk = Izvestia of Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2015. Vol. 17. № 6 (2). pp. 342–349. (In Russ.).
10. Vasilev A.V. Problems of Estimation of Joint Influence of Noise and other Physical Factors on the Human’s Health. Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra Rossiyskoy akademii nauk = Izvestia of Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2012. Vol. 14. № 6. pp. 158–165. (In Russ.).
11. Lastkov D.O., Nikolenko V.Yu., Lastkova N.D., Nikolenko A.V. Assesing of Occupational Risk of the Combined Effect of Hazardous Factors Acting on Coal Miners. Byulleten VSNTs SO RAMN = Bulletin of Eastern-Siberian Scientific Center. 2009. № 1 (65). pp. 47–52. (In Russ.).
12. Sedova O.A., Khrupachev A.G., Khadartsev A.A., Panova I.V., Kashintseva L.V. Estimation Possibilities of Microclimate Effects of Work Condition on the Workers' Health. Vestnik novykh meditsinskikh tekhnologiy = Journal of New Medical Technologies. 2013. № 1. (In Russ.).
13. Costa G. Shift work and health: current problems and preventive actions. Safety and health work. 2010. № 1. pp. 112–123. DOI: 10.5491/SHAW.2010.1.2.112
14. Fomin A.I., Grunskoy T.V. The study of professional examination results of oil mine underground workers and occupational risk assessment. Innovatsii v tekhnologiyakh i obrazovanii: sb. materialov XII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. 21–22 marta 2019 g. (Innovations in technologies and education: proceedings of the 12th International Scientific and Practical conference on March 21–22 2019). Belovo: Kuzbasskiy gosudarstvennyy tekhnicheskiy universitet im. T.F. Gorbacheva, 2019. pp. 197–201. (In Russ.).
15. Grunskoy T.V., Perkhutkin V.P., Berdnik A.G. Analysis and Assessment of Professional Diseases of Underground Personnel on Oil-Stores of Yaregsk Place of Birth. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and gas engineering. 2017. № 3. pp. 128–144. (In Russ.). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17122/ogbus-2017-3-128-144
16. R 2.2.1766—03. 2.2. Guidelines on occupational risk assessment for workers' health. Organizational and methodological aspects, principles and criteria. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_130907/ (accessed: February 1, 2021). (In Russ.).