B.V. Laptev, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Senior Research Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org STC «Industrial Safety» CJSC, Moscow, Russia
For description of the links between the deformations and stresses in the analytical form (mathematical models) various mechanical (structural) models of deformation of salt bodies are used. Noted that in the saliferous rocks some geomechanical processes are observed defying understanding from the positions of the considered models. So, plastoelastic deformation in the rocks begin ahead of a moving face, near which two peaks of the increased stresses with load fall between them are formed. At the near contour massive the following is occurring: constant migration of maximum of loads, change of sign of deformation of separate intervals of rocks. Eventually, in the near contour massive the additional maximum of concentration of stresses is relaxing and the significant zone of plastic deformations is formed, and at the edge (at the contour of workings) — the zone of rocks with residual strength.
1. Laptev B.V. Predotvrashhenie gazodinamicheskih javlenij na kalijnyh rudnikah (Prevention of the Gasdynamic Phenomena at the Potash Mines). Moscow: Nedra, 1994. 141 p.
2. Vinokur B.Sh., Laptev B.V., Gabdrahimov I.H., Golubev B.M. Gornyj zhurnal = Mining Magazine. 1978. № 9. pp. 68–71.
3. Stavrogin A.N., Protosenja A.G. Mehanika deformirovanija i razrushenija gornyh porod (Mechanics of Rock Deformation and Destruction). Moscow: Nedra,1992. 222 p.
4. Erzhanov Zh.S., Bergman Je.I. Polzuchest soljanyh porod (Creep of Saliferous Rocks). Alma-Ata: Nauka, 1977. 109 p.
5. Bulychev N.S. Mehanika podzemnyh sooruzhenij (Mechanics of Underground Structures). Moscow: Nedra, 1982. pp. 143–148.
6. Gabdrahimov I.H. Issledovanie dlitelnoj prochnosti gornyh porod i sovershenstvovanie parametrov sistemy razrabotki v uslovijah Verhnekamskih kalijnyh rudnikov: avtoref. dis. … kand. tehn. nauk (Research of Long-Term Strength of the Rrocks and Improvement of Parameters of System of Development in the Conditions of Verkhnekamsky Potash Mines: Synopsis of a Thesis. … Canidate of Technical Sciences). Frunze, 1968. 16 p.
7. Konstantinova S.A. Metody prognoza i obespechenija ustojchivosti kapitalnyh vyrabotok v soljanyh porodah: avtoref. dis. … d-ra tehn. nauk (Methods of the Forecast and Ensuring Stability of the Permanent Workings in the Saliferous Rocks: Synopsis of a Thesis … of the Doctor of Technical Sciences). Tula, 1993. 41 p.
8. Serata S. Theory and model of underground openings and support system. Proceedings of the 6-th US Symposium on Rock Mechanics. Rolla: University of Missouri, 1964.
9. Vinokur B.Sh., Laptev B.V. Gornyj zhurnal = Mining Magazine. 1977. № 8. pp. 35–37.
10. Glushko V.T., Vinogradov V.V. Razrushenie gornyh porod i prognozirovanie projavlenij gornogo davlenija (Destruction of Rocks and Forecasting of the Rock Pressure Manifestations). Moscow: Nedra, 1982. 183 p.