D.I. Bozhko, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Deputy General Director, email@example.com Ya. I. Grishenko, Cand. Sci. (Geol.-Mineral.), Deputy General Director D.V. Tikhomirov, Department Head OOO Termika, Moscow, Russia
Specifics, advantages and the reasons of wide spreading of electronic testing in the industrial organizations on the example of foreign and national experience are considered in the article. The objectives of the complex approach to safety at personnel training are disclosed, the functions of control of knowledge and the concept of testing are considered. The possibilities of scaling of tests, full automation of testing and its integration in the corporate systems of online training are described. The successful example is given related to the wide use of testing for the solution of national problems related to personnel certification (Rostechnadzor). The kinds of test tasks are considered according to the content, type, form of carrying out, and the examples of their use are given. The reasonable scale of test points as the sign of the qualitative and working test is analysed. Regulatory-oriented and criteria-oriented testing are considered. The requirements are listed to formulations of test tasks as the modern testing is not limited to the selection of one option from the several proposed versions of the answer, and fulfills the control and training function. Testing as a full method of work with personnel at production site is legitimate from the side of regulatory base in all the directions of safety at production site, on labor protection, on fire and electrical safety. Possibilities of information technologies sharply facilitate training and knowledge testing of the enterprises and organizations employees. Modern test tasks are integrated into electronic training courses, they are part of corporate systems of online training, and may contain any additional materials. The prospects of development of testing at the corporate and state levels are analyzed: processing of big amount of data, forecasting on the basis of testing results. Mobile decisions as the direction of testing development are considered.
1. Gabova O.V., Rusakov A.A. Testing — one of the forms of diagnostics and check of training success. Pedagogicheskaya informatika = Pedagogical Informatics. 2005. № 3. pp. 13–17.
2. Avanesov V.S. Theory and practice of pedagogical measurements (materials of publications). Available at: http://www.charko.narod.ru/tekst/biblio/Avanesov_Teoriya_i_metod_ped_izmer.pdf (accessed: September 07, 2017).
3. Swenson W.M., Lindgren E. The Use of Psychological Tests in Industry. Personnel Psychology. 2016. № 3.
4. Corpu. Available at: http://www.corpu.com/strategy-activation/ (accessed: September 07, 2017).
5. Computer-Based Test Application Process. Available at: http://nccco.org/nccco/apply-for-written-exams-now/computer-based-test-application (accessed: October 24, 2017).
6. Gazprom korporativnyy institut (Gazprom Corporate Institute). Available at: http://institute.gazprom.ru/about/activity/ (accessed: September 07, 2017).
7. PAO «NK «Rosneft» (PAO «NK «Rosneft»). Available at: https://www.rosneft.ru/Development/personnel/rating/ (accessed: September 07, 2017).
8. Ob utverzhdenii Polozheniya o razrabotke otsenochnykh sredstv dlya provedeniya nezavisimoy otsenki kvalifikatsii: prikaz Mintruda Rossii ot 1 noyab. 2016 g. № 601n (On the approval of the Regulation on the development of assessment tools for conducting independent assessment of qualification: Order of Mintrud of Russia dated November 1, 2016 № 601n). Available at: https://cdnimg.rg.ru/pril/135/31/22/45047.pdf (accessed: September 07, 2017).
9. Chernyshov L.N. Bases of development of independent assessment tools for professional qualification. Available at: https://www.gkh.ru/article/101798-qqq-16-m4-26-04-2016-nezavisimoy-otsenki-professionalnoy-kvalifikatsii (accessed: October 24, 2017).
10. Gontarenko A.F., Klovach E.V. On the improvement of approaches to preparation and certification of the personnel of the organizations, which are conducting activity in the field of industrial safety. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupetional Safety in Industry. 2017. № 3. pp. 60–63.
11. Baturin N.A., Vuchetich E.V., Kostromina S.N., Kukarkin B.A., Kupriyanov E.A., Lure E.V., Mitina O.V., Naumenko A.S., Orel E.A., Poletaeva Yu.S., Popov A.Yu., Potapkin A.A., Simonenko S.D., Sinitsyna Yu.D., Shmelev A.G. The Russian standard of personnel testing (temporary version created for extensive discussion in 2015). Organizatsionnaya psikhologiya. Elektronnyy nauchnyy zhurnal = Organizational Psychology. Online Scientific Journal. 2015. Vol. 5. № 2. pp. 67–138.
12. PSI-MODERN (PSY-MODERN). Available at: https://psymod.ru/detektor-lzhi/2027-cpd-mvd-testy-onlayn-s-otvetami.html (accessed: October 24, 2017).
13. Principles for the Validation and Use of Personnel Selection Procedures. Available at: http://www.siop.org/_principles/principles default.aspx (accessed: October 24, 2017).
14. Competency Assessments for Nuclear Industry Personnel. Vienna: International Atomic Energy Agency, 2006.
15. O poryadke podgotovki i attestatsii rabotnikov organizatsiy, podnadzornykh Federalnoy sluzhbe po ekologicheskomu, tekhnologicheskomu i atomnomu nadzoru: prikaz Rostekhnadzora ot 29 yanv. 2007 g. № 37 (On the procedure of personnel training and certification of the organizations supervised by the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service: Order of Rostechnadzor of January 29, 2007 № 37). Available at: http://pravo.gov.ru/proxy/ips/?docbody=&nd=102113675&rdk=&backlink=1 (accessed: September 24, 2017).