It is shown that solving the problems of design, fabrication and operation of the complex engineering structures is associated with the need for scientific and technological substantiation of the strength, durability, and crack resistance of the critical welded joints of their load-bearing parts, especially under the conditions of low climatic temperatures in Siberia and the North. Basis of such solutions are the results of the analytical, numerical, and experimental studies in such key areas as thermomechanical, thermochemical, diffusion, structural and mechanical features of the formation of a welded joint, including the geometry and structural inhomogeneity of welds and zones near the weld, stress concentration, presence of the defects and deformation level, residual welding stresses, as well as the kinetics of stress-strain states in the zones of the welded joints. It is noted that for ensuring and improving performance of the structures, machines, and equipment in the northern modification with the use of welding, a large complex of research, development, design, control, diagnostic, supervision, and commissioning work was developed and implemented. Among them are the creation of new structural materials with an increased level of cold resistance and the development of new welding materials, technological processes for welding and subsequent treatments with ensuring uniformity of the local mechanical properties.
2. Sidorov V.I., Pecherkin A.S., Klovach E.V., Kruchinina I.A. Scientific Support for Industrial Safety is Thirty Years. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2020. № 4. pp. 7–16. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2020-4-7-16
3. Makhutov N.A. Strength and safety. Fundamental and applied studies. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2008. 528 p. (In Russ.).
4. Kharchenko Yu.A., Atayan G.E., Gritsenko A.I. Safety Assessment of Floating Technical Means of Oil and Gas Complex using «Survivability» Criterion. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2020. № 2. pp. 51–55. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2020-2-51-55
5. Makhutov N.A., Gadenin M.M., Lebedev M.P., Bolshakov A.M., Ammosov A.P., Syromyatnikova A.S., Zakharova M.I., Permyakov P.P., Glyaznetsova Yu.S., Chalaya O.N., Lifshits S.Kh., Zueva I.N. The Features of Emergencies in the Arctic Zone of Russia and a Way to Response on the Basis of Risk Concept. Arktika: ekologiya i ekonomika = Arctic: Ecology and Economy. 2014. № 1 (13). pp. 10–29. (In Russ.).
6. Moskvichev V.V. Applied problems of the structural strength and fracture mechanics of the technical systems. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2021. 796 p. (In Russ.).
7. Paton B.E. Selected works. Kiev: Naukova dumka, 2008. 894 p. (In Russ.).
8. Filippov V.V. Cold resistance of the materials and structural elements. Results and prospects. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2005. 290 p. (In Russ.).
9. Lebedev M.P., Bolshakov A.M., Zakharova M.I. Methodological guide for assessing the risk of accidents at hazardous production facilities in the oil and gas industry in the North conditions. Yakutsk: Izdatelskiy dom SVFU, 2018. 28 p. (In Russ.).
10. Saraev Yu.N., Golikov N.I., Sidorov M.M. Climatic testing of the welding equipment at the negative temperatures. Methodical instructions. Tomsk: OOO «STT», 2020. 12 p. (In Russ.).
11. Makhutov N.A., Gadenin M.M. Integrated assessment of the durability, resources, survivability, and safety of machinery loaded under complex conditions. Problemy mashinostroeniya i nadezhnosti mashin = Problems of the mechanical engineering and reliability of the machines. 2020. № 4. pp. 24–34. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.31857/S0235711920040094
12. Korchagin A.P., Kuznetsov K.A., Kuznetsov A.M., Kirillov S.I. On the Methods for Assessing the Resistance of Steels to Brittle Fracture. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2021. № 5. pp. 59–64. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2021-5-59-64
13. Starokon I.V. Endurance Limit of the Structural Elements of Offshore Stationary Platforms Considering Accumulated Damage. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2020. № 9. pp. 7–12. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2020-9-7-12
14. Mazur I.I., Ivantsov O.M. Pipeline systems safety. Moscow: ITs Elima, 2004. 1104 p. (In Russ.).
15. Gorokhova T.P., Tumanov R.V., Kruchinina I.A., Seleznev G.M., Tkachenko V.A. Experience in Conducting an Industrial Safety Audit on the Example of ZapSibNeftekhim LLC. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2022. № 2. pp. 64–69. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2022-2-64-69