S.E. Lapin, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Senior Research Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org Ural State Mining University, Ekaterinburg, Russia
The principles and tasks related to increasing efficiency of the forecast of mine workings air-gas state when conducting underground mining operations are formulated in the article. The principles are based on continuous evaluation of massif structure of the developed bed and the host rocks, and, also on the control of disintegration zones. The effect of the current methane content of the coal seam on gas emissions in the mining zones was studied based on the principle of dynamic interrelation «gas flows — stress state», which along with the developed 3D model formed the basis for building construction of the telecommunication geoinformation analytical subsystem for processing spatiotemporal information. It is proposed to use such a subsystem as an integral part of the multifunctional safety systems of coal mines that provide monitoring of geodynamic, gas-dynamic and technogenic processes, processes of preliminary and current degassing of the bed. The solution of specific problems is carried out on the basis of the concept that includes: theoretical substantiation of the mechanism for the development of dynamic phenomena within the framework of the structure evolution and the parameters of the mine massif stressed state in the zones affected by mining operations; implementation of the subsystem that combines control of the parameters of the mine atmosphere and remote control of the structure and the parameters of the mine massif stressed state while predicting the aerodynamic state of the mine workings; forecast of the risk of development of dangerous geodynamic and gas-dynamic phenomena based on the physical link of processes of gas stream redistribution and the evolution of the stress state in the mine massif;, mandatory capability of remote evaluation of the structure and parameters of the mine massif stressed-deformed state on its seismic response taking into account the indications of the hardware-software means for monitoring air-gas state of, the underground workings.
1. Safety Rules in the Coal Mines: Federal Norms and Rules in the Field of Industrial Safety. 5-е izd., ispr. i dop. Ser. 05. Iss. 40. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2018. 198 p. (In Russ.).
2. Instruction on the Forecast of Dynamic Phenomena and Monitoring of the Rock Massif During Mining of the Coal Deposits: Federal Norms and Rules in the Field of Industrial Safety. Ser. 05. Iss. 49. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2018. 150 p. (In Russ.).
3. Regulation on Air-gas Control in the Coal Mines. 3-е izd., ispr. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. 102 p. (In Russ.).
4. Instructions for Monitoring the Composition of Mine Air, Determining Gas Content and Establishing the Categories of Mines on Methane and/or Carbon Dioxide: Federal Norms and Rules in the Field of Industrial Safety. 3-e izd., ispr. Ser. 05. Iss. 34. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. 64 p. (In Russ.).
5. GOST R 55154—2012. Mine Equipment. Multifunctional Safety Systems for Coal Mines. General Technical Requirements. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200103247 (accessed: April 25, 2018). (In Russ.).
6. Pisetskiy V.B. Mechanism of destruction of the sedimentary deposits and friction effects in the discrete media. Izvestija vuzov. Gornyj zhurnal = News of Higher Educational Institutions. Mining Journal. 2005. № 1. pp. 48–66. (In Russ.).
7. Aydan Ö., Ulusay R., Tokashiki N. A new rock mass quality rating system: rock mass quality rating (RMQR) and its application to the estimation of geomechanical characteristics of rock masses. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. 2014. Vol. 47. Iss. 4. pp. 1255–1276.
8. Haidong Chen, Yuanping Cheng, Tingxiang Ren, Hongxing Zhou, Qingquan Liu. Permeability distribution characteristics of protected coal seams during unloading of the coal body. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences. 2014. Vol. 71. pp. 105–116.
9. Jishan Liu, Zhongwei Chen, Elsworth D., Xiexing Miao, Xianbiao Mao. Evolution of coal permeability from stress-controlled to displacement-controlled swelling conditions. Fuel. 2011. Vol. 90. Iss. 10. pp. 2987–2997. DOI: 10.1016/j.fuel.2011.04.032
10. Li Bo, Wei Jianping, Wang Kai, Li Peng, Wang Ke. A method of determining the permeability coefficient of coal seam based on the permeability of loaded coal. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. 2014. Vol. 24. Iss. 5. pp. 637–641. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijmst.2014.04.002
11. Biot M.A. Mechanics of Incremental Deformation. New York: Willey, 1965. 504 p.
12. Pisetski V., Kormilcev V., Ratushnak A. Method for Predicting Dynamic, Parameters of Fluids in a Subterranean Reservoir. Pat. US 6498989 B1 SShA. Applied: December 01, 1999. Published: December 24, 2002.
13. Bulychev N.S. Mechanics of the Underground Structures. 2-е izd., pererab. i dop. Moscow: Nedra, 1994. 382 p. (In Russ.).
14. Lapin E.S., Pisetskiy V.B., Babenko A.G., Patrushev Yu.V. «Micon-Geo» is the system of the operational detection and control of the state of the zones of dangerous geodynamic and gas-dynamic phenomena build-up during the development of mineral deposits by the underground means. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2012. № 4. pp. 18–22. (In Russ.).
15. Lapin S.E., Vilgelm A.V., Pisetskiy V.B. Features of design of the control systems and the forecast of geodynamic and gas-dynamic phenomena. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2014. № 7. pp. 41–44. (In Russ.).
16. Pisetskiy V.B., Vlasov V.V., Cherepanov V.P., Abaturova I.V., Zudilin A.E., Patrushev Yu.V., Aleksandrova A.V. Prediction of rock massif stability on the basis of the seismic location method during construction of underground structures. Inzhenernye izyskaniya = Engineering Survey. 2014. № 9–10. pp. 46–51. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.25296/1997-8650-2014-9-10-46-51
17. Lapin S.E., Pisetskiy V.B. To the development of geoinformation safety panel for the underground mining on the basis of related decisions on the forecast of the development of the stressed state of the rock massif and gas flows. Chebyshevskii sbornik = Chebyshevsky Collection. 2017. Vol. 18. № 3. pp. 350–362. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.22405/2226-8383-2017-18-3-350-362
18., Morozov E.M., Levin V.A., Vershinin A.V. Strength Analysis. FIDESIS in the Hands of the Engineer., Moscow: URSS Publishing Group, 2015. 408 p. (In Russ.).