The article is devoted to the creation of recommendation-based safety systems for a risk-oriented approach when operating hazardous facilities that are using remote control (monitoring) and digital information technology systems which are functioning using mobile applications.
The proposed construction of the digital platform for the recommendation-based safety system ensures decision support for the protection of hazardous facilities against accidents during operation.
It uses Web-application based on risk assessment by artificial intelligence methods for risk-oriented approach, that takes into account the linguistic criteria for diagnosing technical condition and functional parameters of its local safety system equipped with the electronic key lock.
The main result of using this system is the reduction of accidents rate during operation of a hazardous facility. It occurs due to an increase in the reliability of remote control during the development of recommendations for making precautionary decisions with a decrease in the number of personnel and the inspection staff, including the costs of their maintenance.
The recommendation-based safety system allows to unify and systematize the requirements of supervisory authorities for the operation of machines, and also to make recommendations based on objective data taken at the site, increasing the quality and transparency of the work of the state control services.
Creation of the decision support system for accidents risk assessment at hazardous facilities automates the control process, allows it to be used in remote regions, including those that are difficult to access, increasing the equality of enterprises and regional residents in access to new technologies.
- Draft of the Federal Law «On Industrial Safety». Available at: https://regulation.gov.ru/projects#npa=92266 (accessed: March 2, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Korotkiy A.A., Kinzhibalov A.A., Panfilov A.V., Kurilkin D.A. Risk-Oriented Approach to Organization of Supervision Activity in the Field of Industrial Safety. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2016. № 2. pp. 58–63. (In Russ.).
- Korotkiy A.A., Panfilov A.V., Kinzhibalov A.A., Kinzhibalov A.V. Improvement of modern safety systems for tower cranes based on digital technologies under the conditions of risk-oriented supervision. Nauka i biznes: puti razvitiya = Science and Business: Ways of Development. 2018. № 7 (85). pp. 46–54. (In Russ.).
- Khoroshev A.S., Pavlenko A.V., Tchoutchkin D.A., Puzin V.S., Khorosheva E.V., Korotky A.A. The use of magnetic marks in steel wire ropes. Available at: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/177/1/012072/pdf (accessed: March 2, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Ye L., Fei Z., Liang J. A method of online safety assessment for industrial process operations based on hopf bifurcation analysis. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research. 2011. Vol. 50. № 6. pp. 3403–3414. DOI: 10.1021/ie1018854
- Filin A.E., Zinovieva O.M., Kolesnikova L.A., Merkulova A.M. Prospects of safety control in combination of mining and metallurgy industries. Eurasian Mining. 2018. № 1. pp. 31–34.
- Abdrakhmanov N.Kh., Abdrakhmanova K.N., Vorokhobko V.V., Abdrakhmanova L.K., Basyirova A.R. Development of implementation chart for non-stationary risks minimization management technology based on information-management safety system. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 2017. Vol. 12. № S6. pp. 7880–7888.
- Fedosov A.V., Abdrakhmanov N.K., Gaysin E.S., Sharafutdinova G.M., Abdrakhmanova K.N., Shammatova A.A. The use of mathematical models in the assessment of the measurements uncertainty for the purpose of the industrial safety condition analysis of the dangerous production objects. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics. 2018. Vol. 119. № 10. Spec. Iss. C. pp. 433–437.
- Tan R.R., Aziz M.K.A., Ng D.K.S., Foo D.C.Y., Lam H.L. Pinch analysis-based approach to industrial safety risk and environmental management. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy. 2016. Vol. 18. № 7. pp. 2107–2117.
- Bosák M., Štofová L., Szaryszová P., Tarča A., Dugas J., Klapáková K. Improving efficiency in a manufacturing company using the inmotion process. Quality — Access to Success. 2019. Vol. 20. № 170. pp. 64–67.
- Deryushev V.V., Sidelnikova E.G. Generalized indicator of sufficiency for assessment of the technical condition of construction and material handling equipment. Nauchnoe obozrenie = Science Review. 2013. № 9. pp. 164–167. (In Russ.).
- Deryushev V.V., Sidelnikova E.G. The structure and the model for building an integral indicator for construction and handling equipment quality assessment. Nauchnoe obozrenie = Science Review. 2013. № 9. pp. 311–313. (In Russ.).
- Deryushev V.V., Sidelnikova E.G. Selection of the alternative solutions in the presence of risk taking into account the uncertainty factors. Nauchnoe obozrenie = Science Review. 2013. № 9. pp. 325–328. (In Russ.).
- Lagerev A.V., Lagerev I.A., Kanygin P.S., Kinzhibalov A.V., Kinzhibalov A.A., Kobilev A.G., Kotelnikov V.V., Korotkiy A.A., Panfilov A.V. Patent RF. № 2682020. Method of safety remote control during operation of an object based on digital IT systems. Applied: February 22, 2018. Published: March 14, 2019. Bulletin № 8.