Most of the metal ores are mined from the rock deposits by technologies with natural control of the state of rock massifs. Rationalization of the methods for controlling the state of an ore-bearing massif, considering their geomechanics, is becoming a priority direction for improving technologies for the development of complex structure ore deposits. The purpose of the study is to substantiate the possibility of managing the state of massifs based on the combination of filling mixtures in the conditions of the Sadon ore belt deposit.
The complex of studies includes the engineering division of the massif with the allocation of engineering structural sections. By modeling on equivalent materials, a mechanism for the development of stresses in the vicinity of a working was established. It is determined that the studied massif is discrete with a gravitational-tectonic-structural stress field. Based on the experimental data, a model of the intensity of the ore-bearing massif is built on the basis of the hypothesis of wedging of the rocks of the bearing layer. The role of expansion stresses and backfill strength in the input of the massif into the volumetric compression mode is determined. A stress control technique is proposed by dividing the massif into geomechanically safe areas.
It was proven that backfilling systems ensure the recovery of reserves, improve the quality of ores and preserve the earth surface, protecting the region from the negative impact of mining. The complexity of exploitation of ore-bearing massifs determines the need to monitor the geomechanics of ore-bearing rocks. The combination of technologies is a real step in improving mining production, as it allows to reduce ore dilution, increase labor productivity, and also improve the safety conditions of workers by increasing the reliability of technology parameters.
2. Golik V.I., Burdzieva O.G., Dzeranov B.V., Chotchaev Kh.O. Ground geodynamics control by regulating stress level. Geologiya i geofizika Yuga Rossii = Geology and Geophysics of Russian South. 2020. Vol. 10. № 2. pp. 147–160. (In Russ). DOI: 10.46698/VNC.2020.93.21.011
3. Protosenya A.G., Kuranov A.D. Procedure of rock mass stress–strain state forecasting in hybrid mining of the Koashvin deposit. Gornyi Zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2015. № 1. pp. 67–71. (In Russ). DOI: 10.17580/gzh.2015.01.03
4. Golik V.I., Kambolov D.A., Galachieva S.V., Sharipzyanova G.Kh. Improvement of the Occupational Safety at the Underground Mining of the Stress-Strain Masses. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2022. № 3. pp. 61–66. (In Russ). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2022-3-61-66
5. Rybak Ya., Khayrutdinov M.M., Kuziev D.A., Kongar-Syuryun P.B., Bobyr N.V. Prediction of the geomechanical state of the rock mass when mining salt deposits with stowing. Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of Mining Institute. 2022. Vol. 253. pp. 61–70. (In Russ). DOI: 10.31897/PMI.2022.2
6. Batugin A.S., Shevchuk S.V., Shermatova S.S., Golovko I.V., Byambasuren Zunduizhamts. Geoecological hazard monitoring in geodynamic interaction of subsoil use objects. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten (nauchno-tekhnicheskiy zhurnal) = Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin (scientific and technical journal). 2021. № 10–1. pp. 63–73. (In Russ).
7. Golik V.I., Razorenov Yu.I., Ignatov V.N., Khasheva Z.M. The history of Russian Caucasus ore deposit development. The Social Sciences (Pakistan). 2016. Vol. 11. № 15. pp. 3742–3746. DOI: 10.3923/sscience.2016.3742.3746
8. Valiev N.G., Propp V.D., Vandyshev A.M. The 100th anniversary of the department of mining engineering of URSMU. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Gornyy zhurnal = News of the Higher Institutions. Mining Journal. 2020. № 8. pp. 130–143. (In Russ).
9. Kachurin N.M., Stas G.V., Korchagina T.V., Zmeev M.V. Geomechanical and aerogasdynamical consequences of underworking mining leases territories of Eastern Donets basin mines. Izvestija Tulskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Nauki o Zemle = Proceedings of Tula State University. Earth sciences. 2017. № 1. pp. 170–181. (In Russ).
10. Kocharyan G.G., Zolotukhin S.R., Kalinin E.V., Panasyan L.L., Spungin V.G. Stress State of Korobkov Iron Ore Field in the Zone of Tectonic Fractures. Fiziko-Tekhnicheskie Problemy Razrabotki Poleznykh Iskopaemykh = Journal of Mining Sciences. 2018. № 1. pp. 16–24. (In Russ). DOI: 10.15372/FTPRPI20180102
11. Bahrani N., Hadjigeorgiou J. Influence of Stope Excavation on Drift Convergence and Support Behavior: Insights from 3D Continuum and Discontinuum Models. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. 2018. Vol. 51. Iss. 8. pp. 2395–2413.
12. Bialek J., Wesolowski M., Mielimaka R., Sikora P. Deformations of Mining Terrain Caused by the Partial Exploitation in the Aspect of Measurements and Numerical Modeling. Sustainability. 2020. Vol. 12. Iss. 12. DOI: 10.3390/su12125072