Development of methods to ensure safety of mining, which facilitate achievement of the required economic efficiency, is advisable by making production planning considering industrial situations and application of the economic criterion of efficiency of the system for ensuring enterprise safety.
Production planning (at the strategic and operational levels of management) taking into account the predicted and identified hazardous production situations allows to prevent injuries and accidents even if there are certain deviations from safety requirements; facilitate integration of safety activities on ensuring safety directly into production activities of the mining enterprise.
Involvement of the mining enterprise personnel in the work on ensuring safety and efficiency of production provides for changes in the system of enterprise competences. Building (or adjustment) of the system of competencies and corresponding to it competence of the employees is an important method for integrating activities on ensuring safety in the enterprise production activity, as well as increasing its competitiveness in terms of safety and production efficiency. With this approach, the system of ensuring safety becomes an integral and adequate element of production activity and is integrated into the mining enterprise management system. This allows to simultaneously solve the problems of ensuring safety and production efficiency.
- Golubev M.G. Decrease of injury rate in the coal mines based on the identification and elimination of industrial conflicts: thesis... Candidate of Technical Science. Chelyabinsk, 2004. 127 p. (In Russ.).
- Yakovlev V.L., Kravchuk I.L., Nevolina E.M. Substantiation of the model for industrial risk management of the coal mining enterprise in a highly dynamic environment. Problemy nedropolzovaniya = Subsoil use problems. 2018. № 4 (19). pp. 100–106. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.25635/2313-1586.2018.04.100
- Pecherkin A.S., Grazhdankin A.I. Background Indicators of Accident Rate — Indicators of Efficiency of Introduction of Instruments for Industrial. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 5. pp. 5–8. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2017-5-5-8
- Jonek-Kowalska I. Consolidation as a risk management method in the lifecycle of a mining company: A novel methodological approach and evidence from the coal industry in Poland. Resources Policy. 2019. Vol. 60. 169–177. DOI: 10.1016/j.resourpol.2018.12.014
- Zhou L., Cao Q., Yu K., Wang L., Wang H. Research on Occupational Safety, Health Management and Risk Control Technology in Coal Mines. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5981907/ (accessed: August 22, 2019). DOI: 10.3390/ijerph15050868
- Liu Q., Meng X., Li X., Luo X. Risk precontrol continuum and risk gradient control in underground coal mining. Process Safety and Environmental Protection. 2019. Vol. 129. pp. 210–219. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psep.2019.06.031
- Smirnova E.V. Industrial risks management system at the enterprise: thesis... Candidate of Economical Science. Voronezh, 2002. 183 p. (In Russ.).
- Mandrykin A.V. Industrial risk management in the integrated organizational and production system. Organizator proizvodstva = Organizer of Production. 2009. № 3 (42). pp. 63–68. (In Russ.).
- Fedorets A.G. Concepts of risk in the human life and activity. Bezopasnost v tehnosfere = Safety in Technosphere. 2013. № 1 (40). pp. 3–13. (In Russ.).
- Fedorets A.G. Methodological foundations of industrial risks quantitative assessment. Energobezopasnost v dokumentakh i faktakh = Energy security in the documents and facts. 2008. № 2 (20). pp. 10–16. (In Russ.).
- Kravchuk I.L., Denisov S.E., Lapaeva O.A., Nevolina E.M. On the development of the economic criterion for the efficiency of safety ensuring system functioning at the mining enterprise. Problemy nedropolzovaniya = Subsoil use problems. 2018. Iss. 4 (19). pp. 90–99. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.25635/2313-1586.2018.04.090
- Volkov I.I., Kravchuk I.L., Nevolina E.M. Development of the personnel competence as a method of reducing injury rate in the mining enterprises. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten. Tematicheskoe prilozhenie «Bezopasnost» = Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin. Thematic application «Safety». 2005. № S 2. pp. 79–94. (In Russ.).
- Gendler S.G., Kozlov G.V. Features of conducting occupational selection at the enterprises of the coal industry with a high risk of injury and accident rates. Izvestiya Tulskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Nauki o zemle = Bulletin of Tula State University. Earth sciences. 2018. Iss. 4. pp. 51–59. (In Russ.).
- Denkena B., Dittrich M., Winter F. Competence-based personnel scheduling through production data. Procedia CIRP. 2017. Vol. 63. pp. 265–270. DOI: 10.1016/j.procir.2017.03.114