Specifics of emergency development and damage of the pipeline systems network structures at the industrial enterprises are considered. Emergencies in such systems may be associated with the transition to a state of inoperability of a certain set of pipelines (linear elements). If the damage to the pipelines occurs in a random order, such a scenario of events development is called the progressive damage. If the point elements sequentially and randomly transfer to a state of inoperability, then this damage process is called the progressive blocking of transport nodes. The combination of these scenarios of effect on the system in real operating conditions is considered as mixed damage and described using the cyclogram . The value indicates the number of linear elements sequentially damaged, and the value — the number of blocked transport nodes during one exposure cycle. The ability of the system to resist the development of the mixed damage process was assessed using the simulation method by determining the statistical characteristics: the average proportion of the system linear elements; the average proportion of the transport nodes.
The established values of the linear elements average proportion, average proportion of the transport nodes are considered as projections onto the coordinate axes of the vector characterizing the ability of the system to resist the development of the mixed damage. In this case, the large resistance of the system to the development of the mixed damage corresponds to the large values of the vector. It is shown that the comparative assessment of resistance to the mixed damage is allowed only in relation to the comparable network structures. To do so, the analyzed objects should include the same number of nodes, linear elements and consumers of the end product. In addition, the conditions for network structures damage should be similar, i.e. be described by one cyclogram of damage. The examples of solving the problems of the network structures structural synthesis are considered with an assessment of the pipeline systems resistance to the development of the mixed damage process.
- Bahadori A. Hazardous Area Classification in Petroleum and Chemical Plants. A Guide to Mitigating Risk. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2017. 564 p.
- Toghraei M. Piping and Instrumentation Diagram Development. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 2019. 461 p.
- Wilson B. Detail Engineering and Layout of Piping Systems. Titles on Demand, 2015. 464 p.
- Ellenberger J.P. Piping and Pipeline Calculations Manual Construction. Design Fabrication and Examination. 2 Ed. Butterworth-Heinemann, Elsevier Inc, 2014. 398 p.
- Stewart M. Surface Production Operations Facility Piping and Pipeline Systems. Vol. III. Elsevier Inc, 2016. 1108 p.
- Singh R. Pipeline Integrity Handbook. Risk Management and Evaluation. Elsevier Inc, 2014. 308 p.
- Flammini F. Critical Infrastructure Security. Assessment, Prevention, Detection, Response. Boston: WIT Press, 2012. 236 p.
- Valeev A.R., Yalalov D.V. Analysis of methods for seismic protection of the runk pipelines. Transport i khranenie nefteproduktov i uglevodorodnogo syrya = Transport and storage of oil products and hydrocarbons. 2017. № 3. pp. 38–42. (In Russ.).
- Galeev A.D., Ponikarov S.I. Risk analysis of accidents at hazardous production facilities: textbook. Kazan: Izd-vo KNITU, 2017. 152 p. (In Russ.).
- Nolan D.P. Handbook of Fire and Explosion Protection Engineering Principles for Oil, Gas, Chemical, and Related Facilities. 4 Ed. Elsevier Inc., 2019. 507 p.
- Tararychkin I.A., Nechaev G.I. Ensuring effective functioning of industrial pipeline transport systems. Lugansk: Izd-vo VNU im. V. Dalya, 2012. 263 p. (In Russ.).
- Voskoboynikov Yu.E., Zadorozhnyy A.F., Litvinov L.A., Chernyy Yu.G. Basics of computing and programming in the MathCAD package: textbook. Novosibirsk: NGASU, 2012. 212 p. (In Russ.).
- Elberg M.S., Tsygankov N.S. Simulation modeling: textbook. Krasnoyarsk: Sibirskiy federalnyy universitet, 2017. 128 p. (In Russ.).
- Tararychkin I.A. Improvement of the Pipeline Systems Resistance to Damages of the Transport Nodes at the Development of Emergency Situations. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 5. pp. 27–32. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-5-27-32