The problem is considered related to reducing the dust content from stationary sources during open-pit mining at the Chernogorsky coal mine (Republic of Khakassia).
The purpose of the study is to reduce the dust content from the stationary sources of dust emission, which will reduce the aerotechnogenic load on the personnel of the Chernogorsk coal mine and the adjacent ecosystem.
Objectives of the study: to analyze the effect of stationary sources of the dust formation (dumps, sides and slopes of roads, etc.) on the dust content of the individual working places in the mine; to develop a method for reducing the dust content from similar sources, including the biological stage of their reclamation; to develop a composition for the dust suppression layer, which allows to reduce the dust content and begin the formation of secondary ecosystems; conduct laboratory tests of the developed composition.
Results of the study: the method was developed for obtaining a dust-suppressing screening layer, which will reduce the aerotechnogenic impact on the respiratory organs of the coal mine personnel; the technological scheme for the preparation and application of a dust-suppressing screening layer on the dumps and other similar technogenic massifs was proposed; rational parameters for creating and applying a protective shielding layer are determined. To fix the surface of the massifs, it is desirable to mix the fertile soil layer and biochar in a ratio of 200:1 at a consumption rate of 3 kg/m2 (30 t/ha) and 0.024 kg/m2 (0.24 t/ha), respectively. A structured layer is formed, the thickness of which should not exceed 1–2 cm.
2. Pashkevich N.V., Pashkevich M.A., Petrova T.A. Management of the environmental and economic risk of the negative impact of waste from mining and smelting production. Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of mining institute. 2005. Vol. 166. pp. 68–70. (In Russ).
3. Sarapulova G.I. Geochemical approach in assessing the technogenic impact on soils. Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of mining institute. 2020. Vol. 243. pp. 388–392. (In Russ). DOI: 10.31897/pmi.2020.3.388
4. Rudakov M.L. «Zero accident» corporate programmes as an element of strategic planning in the field of occupational safety and health at coal mining enterprises. Zapiski Gornogo instituta= Journal of mining institute. 2016. Vol. 219. pp. 465–471. (In Russ). DOI: 10.18454/pmi.2016.3.465
5. Gendler S.G., Rudakov M.L., Samarov L.Yu. Experience and prospects of occupational and industrial safety control in mineral mining and processing. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2015. № 5. pp. 84 –87. (In Russ).
6. Smirnyakova V.V. About the long-range programme for industrial and ecological safety in coal branch of industry. Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of mining institute. 2014. Vol. 207. pp. 155–158. (In Russ).
7. Tskhadaya N.D., Zakharov D.Yu. Improvement of the procedure of recruitment of personnel for hazardous work environment. Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of mining institute. 2018. Vol. 230. pp. 204–208. (In Russ). DOI: 10.25515/pmi.2018.2.204
8. Cherkay Z.N., Kovshov S.V. Expert assessment of industrial safety in Russian mineral-resources complex territorial units. Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of mining institute. 2016. Vol. 219. pp. 477–481. (In Russ). DOI: 10.18454/pmi.2016.3.477
9. Measurement of mass concentrations of dust in the air of the working area of enterprises of the mining and non-metallic industry: Guidelines. Moscow: Federalnyy tsentr gigieny i epidemiologii Rospotrebnadzora, 2009. 24 p. (In Russ).
10. Fedotov V.N., Bazhenov A.A. Logistic management ecological safety of automobile transport. Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of mining institute. 2014. Vol. 209. pp. 200–205. (In Russ).
11. Safina A.M. Substantiation of the parameters of hydro-dedusting to reduce the aerotechnogenic impact of roads on the coal mine personnel: abstract of the thesis … Candidate of Technical Sciences. Saint Petersburg, 2019. 21 p. (In Russ).
12. Larichev A.Yu. Substantiation of the rational parameters of drilling and blasting operations to reduce harmful emissions of dust and gas during production of the mass explosions in the open pits: abstract of the thesis … Candidate of Technical Sciences. Moscow, 2012. 20 p. (In Russ).
13. Kovshov S.V., Bulbashev A.A. Biogene ways of decrease in dust loading on open-cast mines of building materials. Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of mining institute. 2010. Vol. 186. pp. 54–58. (In Russ).
14. Kovshov S. Biological ground recultivation and increase of soil fertility. International Journal of Ecology & Development. 2013. Vol. 25. Iss. 2. pp. 105–113.