In the work, a study was made of harmful production factors affecting a worker in the dairy industry. It established that in the modern production of dairy products, high-performance technological equipment is used, the operation of which leads to the appearance of hazardous and harmful production factors. Noise is not the last among them. The degree of negative impact of noise on people depends on its frequency range, intensity, duration of action and the nature of the personnel work. The zones of the greatest non-specific effect of noise on a person are identified. It is established that the operator of the dairy industry is in close contact with the process equipment. The most suitable solution for protecting personnel from noise is the use of personal protective equipment.
The article evaluates the noise impact on the operators of the dairy processing industry of the Republic of Mordovia within the framework of a special assessment of working conditions using the Assistant noise meter of the first accuracy class. Exceeding the noise level is observed at all the same type of workplaces. To protect workers from increased noise, a noise protection suit was developed, consisting of a jacket, and trousers. Experimental studies of the noise-protective properties of this suit were carried out at the Department of Life Safety of FGBOU VO «Moscow State University nabbed after N.P. Ogarev» with the use of modern reverberation chamber BZD-16. This suit differs from the standard overalls in the presence of additional noise-protective inserts that allow to protect the most vulnerable parts of the worker body from the aggressive effects of noise.
2. Shepel O.M. Natural science of post-non-classical science: textbook. Moscow: ID «Akademiya Estestvoznaniya», 2018. 224 p. (In Russ.).
3. Skvortsov A.N. Influence of Noise on the Operability of the Operators of the Dishware-Package Shop of the Distillery. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Осcupational Safety in Industry. 2020. № 3. pp. 61–64. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2020-3-61-64
4. Enaleeva S.A. Improving the working conditions and occupational safety of the employees in the dairy industry by reducing the noise impact on them using noise protection panels: abstract of the thesis … Candidate of Technical Sciences. Saransk, 2017. 196 p. (In Russ.).
5. Sevatorova I.S. Transformation of vibroacoustic characteristics of catering equipment: abstract of the thesis … Candidate of Medical Sciences. Donetsk, 2019. 152 p. (In Russ.).
6. Bessonnaya I.V., Kashnikov Yu.I. Characteristics of the employees working conditions in the milk processing industry of the Republic of Mordovia. Aktualnye voprosy profilakticheskoy meditsiny i sanitarno-epidemiologicheskogo blagopoluchiya naseleniya: faktory, tekhnologii, upravlenie i otsenka riskov: sb. nauch. tr.(Current issues of preventive medicine and sanitary and epidemiological wellbeing of the population: factors, technologies, management and risk assessment. Collection of proceedings). Nizhniy Novgorod, 2020. Iss. 1. pp. 14–18. (In Russ.).
7. Skvortsov A.N. Improving Working Conditions of the Cold Stamping Operators of an Electromechanical Plant by Reducing the Noise Level on the Example of Industrial Enterprises of the Republic of Mordovia. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Осcupational Safety in Industry. 2022. № 1. pp. 64–70. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2022-1-64-70
8. Zhukova E.V., Kurenkova G.V., Potapova M.O. Noise as a hygienic and social problem: textbook. Irkutsk: IGMU, 2020. 56 p. (In Russ.).
9. GOST ISO 9612—2016. Acoustics. Noise measurement for the purpose of evaluating human exposure to noise. Method of measurements at workplaces. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200140579 (accessed: August 29, 2022). (In Russ.).
10. On approval of the Methodology for conducting a special assessment of working conditions, the Classifier of Harmful and (or) hazardous production factors, the report form for conducting a special assessment of working conditions and instructions for completing it: Order of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation of January 24, 2014 № 33n. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/499072756 (accessed: August 29, 2022). (In Russ.).
11. On approval of the Typical norms for the free issuance of special clothing, special shoes and other personal protective equipment to the employees of food, meat and dairy industry organizations engaged in work with harmful and (or hazardous working conditions, as well as the work performed in special temperature conditions or related to pollution: Order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation of December 31, 2010 № 1247n. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/902256497 (accessed: August 29, 2022). (In Russ.).
12. OST 10 286—2001. Sanitary clothing for agricultural and industrial complex workers. Standards of supply. Rules of application and operation. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200044304 (accessed: August 29, 2022). (In Russ.).
13. Skvortsov A.N. Improving the working conditions of the operators of meat processing shops by reducing the noise impact on them using sound-absorbing structures: abstract of the thesis … Candidate of Technical Sciences. Saransk, 2018. 189 p. (In Russ.).