To organize the fire unit activities on ensuring the fire safety of industrial buildings for industrial purposes, it is required to justify their safe activities during training, emergency rescue operations, and the organization of fire extinguishing considering the impact of fire hazardous factors.
One of the calculated estimates of the risk of harm from the effect of the heat flow in a fire is the methodology presented in GOST 12.1.004—91 and textbooks.
Since the application of a calculation methodology for estimating the minimum distances from a fire flame to the positions of firemen and fire equipment installation sites considering the impact of the critical values of the radiant heat flux in the operational mode, is a rather complicated action, it is required to develop a calculated estimate.
To achieve this goal, a methodology was improved and developed for assessing the fire protection unit safe location, as well as an algorithm for establishing the safe location of fire protection units for supplying fire extinguishing agents to the fire source.
Practical use of the calculation methodology is aimed at improving the efficiency of the unified state system functioning for the prevention and elimination of emergency situations in terms of the fires prevention and extinguishing. It also contributes to the improvement of the regulatory framework in the field of fire safety.
2. On the formation of electronic data bases of accounting for fires and their consequences: Order of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia dated December 24, 2018 № 625. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/552366056 (accessed: January 25, 2022). (In Russ).
3. Kozlachkov V.I., Voloshenko A.A. Operational evaluation of heat flux threats to personnel of fire and rescue units when extinguishing a fire. Pozhary i chrezvychaynye situatsii: predotvrashchenie, likvidatsiya = Fire and emergencies: prevention, elimination. 2017. № 4. pp. 50–55. (In Russ). DOI: 10.25257/FE.2017.4.50-55
4. Korobko V.B., Lobaev I.A., Barbosov A.N. To a question of the organization of fire protection. Tekhnologii tekhnosfernoy bezopasnosti = Technology of Technosphere Safety. 2014. № 3 (55). pp. 38–43. (In Russ).
5. GOST 12.1.004—91. Occupational safety standards system. Fire safety. General requirements. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/9051953 (accessed: January 11, 2022). (In Russ).
6. Koshmarov Yu.A., Bashkirtsev M.P. Thermodynamics and heat transfer in the fire fighting. Мoscow: Vysshaya inzhenernaya i pozharno-tekhnicheskaya shkola MVD SSSR, 1987. 440 p. (In Russ).
7. Roytman M.Ya. Fire-fighting rationing in construction. Moscow: Stroyizdat, 1985. 590 p. (In Russ).
8. Technical regulation on fire safety requirements (as amended on April 30, 2021): Federal Law of July 22, 2008 № 123-FZ. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/902111644 (accessed: January 25, 2022). (In Russ).
9. Technical regulation on the safety of buildings and structures (as amended on July 2, 2013): Federal Law of December 30, 2009 № 384-FZ. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/902192610 (accessed: January 25, 2022). (In Russ).
10. On fire safety (as amended on April 16, 2022): Federal Law of December 21, 1994 № 69-FZ. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/9028718 (accessed: January 25, 2022). (In Russ).
11. Ivannikov V.P., Klyus P.P. Reference manual of the fire-fighting head. Moscow: Stroyizdat, 1987. 288 p. (In Russ).
12. Ershov A.V., Korobko V.B., Zheleznichenko I.M., Kiyatkina E.N., Voropaev I.O. Prevention of problematic situations in the field of fire safety. Inzhenerno-stroitelnyy vestnik Prikaspiya = Engineering and Construction Bulletin of the Caspian Region. 2021. № 2 (36). pp. 80–87. (In Russ).
13. Kapucu N., Garayev V. Collaborative Decision-Making in Emergency and Disaster Management. International Journal of Public Administration. 2011. Vol. 34. Iss. 6. pp. 366–375. DOI: 10.1080/01900692.2011.561477
14. Voloshenko A.A. Development of an assessment of safe areas of work during fire extinguishing by the units of the federal fire service. Tekhnologii likvidatsii chrezvychaynykh situatsiy: sb. materialov (Technologies for liquidation of emergency situations: collection of materials). Minsk: UGZ, 2021. pp. 85–87. (In Russ).
15. Voloshenko A.A., Cherednikov G.A. Calculated estimate of the threat to fire departments in the organization of fire-fighting and rescue operations. Moya zakonotvorcheskaya initsiativa: sb. tez. rabot uchastnikov XVI Vseros. konkursa molodezhi obrazovatelnykh i nauchnykh organizatsiy na luchshuyu rabotu (My legislative initiative: collection of the abstracts of works of the participants of the Sixteenth All-Russian Competition of Youth of the Educational and Scientific Organizations for the Best Work). Мoscow: NS «Integratsiya», 2021. Vol. 2. pp. 130–131. (In Russ).
16. Mendonca D., Beroggi G.E.G., van Gent D., Wallace W.A. Designing Gaming Simulations for the Assessment of Group Decision Support Systems in Emergency Response. Safety Science. 2006. Vol. 44. Iss. 6. pp. 523–535. DOI: 10.1016/j.ssci.2005.12.006