O.V. Stolbyuk, graduate student O.V. Popova, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Prof., email@example.com FGAOU WAUGH Southern Federal University, Taganrog, Russia I.I. Taranushina, head of security service of work JSC TNIIS, Taganrog, Russia
The experience in organizing safe working conditions at the enterprise of radiotechnical industry as a result of implementation of program «Zero injury rate» is presented. The program covers all the types of economic activities of the employers, and is accepted for execution in many regions of the Russian Federation by local government bodies. The main goal of this program — establishment of general organizational and technical activities aimed at preservation of life and health of the employees in the course of their labor activity. It is noted that the program «Zero injury rate» specifies performance with a certain frequency of the comparison of documents available in the organization for actuality and the period of validity. The main principles of the program: involvement of the employees in ensuring safe conditions and labor protection, their continuous training. On the example of AO TNIIS it is shown that having implemented the program «Zero injury rate» in the organization, and fulfilling in a responsible manner of all the items of the activities on this program, the employer can reduce the number of work injuries to a minimum or completely eliminate their occurrence. It is noted that the most frequent work injuries occurred due to carelessness of the employee. Mandatory requirements of the sections of the program «Zero injury rate» are formed to the professional risks management system and contribute to trouble-free operation of this system. Based on a special assessment of the working conditions for AO TNIIS, risk assessment method was developed that allows to identify hazards specific to a particular workplace for the objective of preventing work injury or causing other harm to the employee.
1. Ministerstvo truda i socialnoj zashhity Rossijskoj Federacii: V 2005–2015 godah sohranjaetsja polozhitelnaja tendencija snizhenija urovnja proizvodstvennogo travmatizma (Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation: In 2005–2015 the positive tendency remains concerning the decrease in level of industrial injuries). Available at: http://www.rosmintrud.ru/labour/safety/206 (accessed: March 19, 2017).
2. Nordlöf H., Wiitavaara B., Högberg H., Westerling R. A cross-sectional study of factors influencing occupational health and safety management practices in companies. Safety Science. 2017. Vol. 95. pp. 92–103.
3. Bianchini A., Donini F., Pellegrini M., Saccani C. An innovative methodology for measuring the effective implementation of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System in the European Union. Safety Science. 2017. Vol. 92. pp. 26–33. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssci.2016.09.012.
4. Yangho Kim, Jungsun Park, Mijin Park. Creating a Culture of Prevention in Occupational Safety and Health Practice. Safety and Health at Work. 2016. Vol. 7. Iss. 2. pp. 89–96.
5. Ob utverzhdenii gosudarstvennoj programmy Rostovskoj oblasti «Sodejstvie zanjatosti naselenija»: postanovlenie pravitelstva Rostovskoj oblasti ot 25 sent. 2013 g. № 586 (About the approval of the state program of Rostov region «Assistance of population employment»: Decree of the government of the Rostov region of September 25, 2013 № 586). Available at: http://special.donland.ru/Default.aspx?pageid=122984 (accessed: May 29, 2017).
6. O razrabotke proekta gosudarstvennoj programmy subekta Rossijskoj Federacii (podprogrammy gosudarstvennoj programmy) po uluchsheniju uslovij i ohrany truda na 2015–2017 gody: pismo Mintruda Rossii ot 14 avg. 2014 g. № 15-3/10/P-4574 (About the development of the draft for the state program of the subject of the Russian Federation (the subprogramme of the state program) on the improvement of labor protection conditions as of 2015–2017: the letter of the Ministry of Labor of Russia dated August 14. 2014 № 15-3/10/P-4574). Available at: http://www.rosmintrud.ru/docs/mintrud/salary/16 (accessed: May 29, 2017).
7. Ministerstvo truda i socialnogo razvitija Rostovskoj oblasti (Ministry of Labor and Social Development of Rostov Region). Available at: http://mintrud.donland.ru/ (accessed: May 29, 2017).
8. Trudovoj kodeks Rossijskoj Federacii ot 30 dekabrja 2001 g. № 197-FZ (TK RF) (Labor Code of the Russian Federation of December 30, 2001 № 197-FL (LC RF). Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/trudovoj-kodeks-rf-tk-rf (accessed: May 29, 2017).
9. GOST 22.214.171.124—2015. Sistema standartov bezopasnosti truda (SSBT). Sistemy upravlenija ohranoj truda v organizacijah. Ocenka sootvetstvija. Trebovanija (GOST 126.96.36.199 — 2015. The System of Occupational Safety Standards (OSSS). Control systems of labor protection in the organizations. Conformity assessment. Requirements). Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200136074 (accessed: May 29, 2017).
10. O specialnoj ocenke uslovij truda: feder. zakon ot 28 dek. 2013 g. № 426-FZ (On special assessment of working conditions: Federal Law of December 28. 2013 № 426-FL). Available at: http://legalacts.ru/doc/federalnyi-zakon-ot-28122013-n-426-fz-o/ (accessed: May 29, 2017).
11. Mervi Murtonen. Ocenka riskov na rabochem meste: prakticheskoe posobie. Serija Ohrana truda: mezhdunarodnyj opyt. Vypusk 1. Opyt Finljandii (Merv Murtonen. An assessment of risks at a workplace: practical guide. Series of Labor protection: international experience. Issue 1. Experience of Finland). Available at: http://www.trudcontrol.ru/files/editor/files/fin_risk_assement_guide_murtonen_ru.pdf (accessed: November 22, 2016).