V.S. Goryunov, Managing Director, Gvsemail@example.com OOO «TEKHTSENTR», Angarsk, Russia
In the article the attempt is made to comprehend the concept of «industrial safety requirements» fixed in the legislation. There are significant contradictions between the rules of law in the field of industrial safety, as well as the difficulties of their observance and implementation in practice. Despite the indication in Federal Law № 116-FZ of July 21, 1997 «On Industrial Safety of Hazardous Production Facilities» that such industrial safety requirements are contained in the decrees of the President of the Russian Federation, such decrees are actually absent. The author investigates the legal nature of industrial safety requirements, their correlation with mandatory requirements established in other regulatory legal acts. He concludes that there are theoretical problems that create difficulties in establishing the true content of industrial safety requirements and their correct implementation. The congestion of the regulatory framework, the lack of specificity and certainty of sources of law that contain industrial safety requirements create difficulties in interpreting the legal norms by the executors of law when defining the offense provided for in Article 9.1 of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation. These factors contain the risk of incorrect application of norms by the officials, specialists and experts in the field of industrial safety, and, as a result, jeopardize achievement of safety of hazardous production facilities. The result of the study is the conclusion about the need to improve the conceptual basis of the legislation and additional regulation of the application of mandatory requirements of Technical regulations and other technical standards in the course of conducting industrial safety expertise.
1. O promyshlennoj bezopasnosti opasnyh proizvodstvennyh obektov: feder. zakon ot 21 ijulja 1997 g. № 116-FZ (On Industrial Safety of Hazardous Production Facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997 № 116-FL). Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. 52 p.
2. O tehnicheskom regulirovanii: feder. zakon ot 27 dek. 2002 g. № 184-FZ (On Technical Regulation: Federal Law of December 27, 2002 № 184-FL). 8-e izd., ispr. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2016. 80 p.
3. Kodeks Rossiyskoy Federatsii ob administrativnykh pravonarusheniyakh (Russian Federation Code of Administrative Violations). Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_34661/ (accessed: August 18, 2017).
4. Perechen aktov, soderzhashchikh obyazatelnye trebovaniya, soblyudenie kotorykh otsenivaetsya pri provedenii meropriyatiy po kontrolyu pri osushchestvlenii federalnogo gosudarstvennogo nadzora v oblasti promyshlennoy bezopasnosti (The list of the acts containing mandatory requirements which observance is estimated when conducting activities for control at implementation of the federal state supervision in the field of industrial safety). Available at: http://www.gosnadzor.ru/activity/control/list/421_1.php (accessed: August 18, 2017).
5. Tehnicheskij reglament o bezopasnosti zdanij i sooruzhenij: feder. zakon ot 30 dek. 2009 g. № 384-FZ (s izm. ot 02.07.2013) (Technical Reglament on Safety of Buildings and Structures: Federal Law of December 30, 2009 № 384-FL (with Amandments of 02.07.2013). Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/902192610 (accessed: August 18, 2017).
6. Pravila provedenija jekspertizy promyshlennoj bezopasnosti: feder. normy i pravila v obl. prom. bezopasnosti (Rules of Conducting Industrial Safety Expertise: Federal Norms and Regulations in the Field of Industrial Safety). 2-e izd., ispr. Ser. 26. Iss. 12. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. 28 p.
7. Ob utverzhdenii Poryadka prodleniya sroka bezopasnoy ekspluatatsii tekhnicheskikh ustroystv, oborudovaniya i sooruzheniy na opasnykh proizvodstvennykh obektakh: prikaz Minprirody Rossii ot 30 iyunya 2009 g. № 195 (On the approval of the Procedure of extension of term of safe operation of technical devices, equipment and structures at hazardous production facilities: order of Minprirody of Russia of June 30, 2009 № 195). Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/902171825 (accessed: August 18, 2017).