The article is devoted to ensuring the safety of employees in mining industries through the rational use of ore processing waste. It is substantiated that the level of danger of the consequences of mining and processing of ores can be reduced by waste disposal. The purpose of the study is to detail the processes of waste management for minimizing their impact on humans and the environment.
An ecosystem management system based on environmental monitoring and waste disposal is proposed. As a resultant element of the research, a mathematical description of the mechanism and parameters of the movement of pollutants is given. The assessment of the concentration of pollutants was carried out on the example of the atmosphere of Vladikavkaz.
The possibility of recycling of transfer products is justified, which increases the safety of the environment and employees. A mathematical model is proposed for calculating the parameters of ecosystem interaction with mobile pollutants and a criterion for assessing environmental friendliness, depending on the degree of waste use. An arsenal is recommended concerning the technologies for minimizing the negative consequences of mining.
It is shown that the economic efficiency of environmental conservation through waste disposal should be determined by comparing the resulting costs. Directions are proposed for improving the efficiency of field development technologies.
The performance of filling complexes with activation of the components depends on the capabilities of the activator. On the example of a specific deposit, the efficiency of waste activation was demonstrated for several years. It is concluded that the mining safety management system is formed based on combining monitoring capabilities and technological processes. At the same time, the environmental and economic performance of a mining enterprise largely depends on the use of mining and processing waste.
2. Golik V.I, Dmytrak Yu.V., Komashchenko V.I., Razorenov Yu.I. Environmental aspects of storing tails of ore dressing in a mountain region. Ekologiya i promyshlennost Rossii = Ecology and Industry of Russia. 2018. Vol. 22. № 6. pp. 35–39. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.18412/1816-0395-2018-6-35-39
3. Valiev N.G., Propp V.D., Vandyshev A.M. The 100th Anniversary of the Department of Mining Engineering of UrSMU. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedenii. Gornyi zhurnal = News of the Higher Institutions. Mining Journal. 2020. № 8. pp. 130–143. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.21440/0536-1028-2020-8-130-143
4. Hebblewhite B.K. Geotechnical risk in mining methods and practice: critical issues and pitfalls of risk management. Proceedings of the First International Conference on Mining Geomechanical Risk. Perth: Australian Centre for Geomechanics, 2019. pp. 299–308. DOI: 10.36487/ACG_rep/1905_17_Hebblewhite
5. Karri R., Ravindran G., Dehghani M.H. Soft Computing Techniques in Solid Waste and Wastewater Management. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 2021. 522 p.
6. Imtiaz S.A. Modelling of Chemical Process Systems. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 2022. 312 p.
7. Golik V.I., Razorenov Yu.I., Dmitrak Yu.V., Gabaraev O.Z. Safety Improvement of the Underground Ore Extraction Considering Mass Geodynamics. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 8. С. 36–42. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-8-36-42
8. Sánchez F., Hartlieb P. Innovation in the Mining Industry: Technological Trends and a Case Study of the Challenges of Disruptive Innovation. Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration. 2020. Vol. 37. Iss. 5. pp. 1385–1399.
9. Dzaparov B.Kh., Kharebov G.Z., Stas V.P., Stas P.P. Research of drymixtures based on production waste for underground construction. Sukhie stroitelnye smesi = Dry Mortars & Plasters. 2020. № 1. pp. 35–38. (In Russ.).
10. Golik V.I., Titova A.V. Modeling of mining performance indicators for the Sadon ore deposits. Gornaya promyshlennost = Russian Mining Industry. 2022. № 4. pp. 82–87. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.30686/1609-9192-2022-4-82-87
11. Dushin A.V., Valiev N.G., Lagunova Yu.A., Shorin A.G. Ural Mining and Moscow Mining: interaction of the universities. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2018. № 4. pp. 4–10. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.17580/gzh.2018.04.01
12. Zaalishvili V.B., Melkov D.A., Kanukov A.S., Dzeranov B.V., Shepelev V.D. Application of microseismic and calculational techniques in engineering-geological zonation. International Journal of GEOMATE. 2016. Vol. 10. Iss. 1. pp. 1670–1674.