The problem of quantitative determination and comparison of the degree of hazard of heterogeneous non-standard technical systems of the type «protection — object — employee» can be solved by adopting and applying the unified models and algorithms for calculating indicators.
On the example of the technical system «furnace — casting — employee» within the framework of the previously developed method of the logical-parametric modeling (Esipov, Samsonov, Cheremisin), and based on the matrix of the unified hazards in various fields of activity, according to the approximate regulation on the occupational safety management system, a linguistic, logical, and parametric models of prerequisites for possible incidents are built. For the top outcomes identified in the system as typical scenarios for the implementation of incidents, a table of values of the impact and susceptibility parameters was obtained, and on their basis, the exceedance criteria were described that characterize the effects of increasing the impact of negative factors on employees with an increase in the workload and (or) weakening of protection. Based on the obtained logical and parametric models, by converting them into a fuzzy (possibilistic) form and substituting the corresponding initial data, the values of the probabilistic measure of realization of both vertex outcomes and incidents at two levels of protection are obtained.
It was obtained that the probabilistic measure of the loss of efficiency by a steelmaker in a steel foundry is estimated at 23 %, which, in the first approximation, is determined by the top outcome — «heat stroke in the absence of protection». It is shown that under the condition of using protection against the action of the thermal factor, the probabilistic measure of thermal shock is reduced by more than an order of magnitude.
1. Esipov Yu.V., Samsonov F.A., Cheremisin A.I. Monitoring and risk assessment of «protection — object — environment» systems. Мoscow: LKI, 2013. 138 p. (In Russ.).
2. Cheremisin A.I. Method of factorial parametric modeling and possibilistic risk assessment of technical systems: thesis ... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Rostov-on-Don, 2009. 148 p. (In Russ.).
3. On approval of the Approximate regulations on the occupational safety management system: Order of the Ministry of Labor of the Russian Federation of October 29, 2021 № 776n. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/727092790?marker=6520IM (accessed: October 28, 2022). (In Russ.).
4. Meskhi B.Ch., Bulygin Yu.I., Maslensky V.V., Loskutnikova I.N. Assessment of the Thermal Radiation Regime of the Crane Operator Workplace for Making the Reasonable Choice of the Climate System of the Metallurgical Crane Cabin. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2021. № 2. pp. 7–14. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2021-2-7-14
5. Dzhilyadzhi M.S. The method of factor parametric modeling and possibilistic assessment of hazards for the occupational safety management system of the machine-building enterprises: thesis ... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Rostov-on-Don, 2021. 115 p. (In Russ.).
6. Lyubetskaya N.A., Bogdanova I.V., Bulygin Yu.I. Assessment of labor conditions class by the intensity of heat treatment by the method of diagrams when changing the layout of technological equipment. Bezopasnost tekhnogennykh i prirodnykh sistem = Safety ofTechnogenic and Natural Systems. 2020. № 1. pp. 2–7. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.23947/2541-9129-2020-1-2-7
7. SanPiN 1.2.3685—21. Hygienic standards and requirements for ensuring the safety and (or) harmlessness of the life environment factors for humans. Available at: http://10.rospotrebnadzor.ru/news/sanitarnye_pravila/sanpin_1_2_3685_21_gigienicheskie_normativy_i_trebovaniya_k_obespecheniyu_bezopasnosti_i_ili_bezvred/ (accessed: October 28, 2022). (In Russ.).
8. Esipov Yu.V., Shchekina E.V., Maslenskiy V.V. Application of logical-and possibility method for rapid assessment of accident probability in a multivariable technical system of the steel foundry. Bezopasnost tekhnogennykh i prirodnykh sistem = Safety of Technogenic and Natural Systems. 2018. № 3–4. pp. 52–63. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.23947/2541-9129-2018-3-4-52-63
9. Klir J. Architecture of systems problem solving. Мoscow: Radio i svyaz, 1990. 544 p. (In Russ.).
10. Dyubua D., Prad A. Theory of possibilities. Applications to knowledge representation in informatics. Мoscow: Radio i svyaz, 1990. 288 p. (In Russ.).
11. Mishenkina Yu.S. The method of complex possibilistic assessment of the complex systems properties on the example of the safety of gas communications: thesis ... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Rostov-on-Don, 2008. 154 p. (In Russ.).
12. Kirilov A.E., Trefilov V.A. Mathematical Model for Fire Safety Assessment of Compressor Shop of the Gas Transmission Enterprise. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2016. № 9. pp. 38–45. (In Russ.).
13. Grazhdankin A.I., Pecherkin A.S., Nikolayenko O.V. On the Establishment of the Tolerable Risk Levels of Accident for Assessment of Compensatory Measures Sufficiency in Substantiation of Safety of Hazardous Production Facility of Oil and Gas Complex. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 12. pp. 51–57. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2017-12-51-57