The article is devoted to the issue of optimizing the operating mode of a mining enterprise according to the criterion of improving the safety of miners in the development of an ore deposit by an underground method. The problems of mining production solved at the design stage of mining enterprises are designated as derivatives of the efficiency function depending on the performance of the system, the total costs of development and operation, the amount of damage due to unreliability, time, etc. It is shown that one of the methods for optimizing the design support of mining operations is the modeling of the main mining processes. The purpose of the study is formulated as detailing the concept of ensuring occupational safety when engaging in the production of substandard metal-containing mineral raw materials. It is noted that the underground mines are among the most complex objects for which it is advisable to use multi-variant design with step-by-step optimization of intermediate design solutions. The extraction of mineral raw materials is characterized by an increase in volumes and accumulation of aggressive processing waste with a dangerous impact on the environment. It is noted that technogenic deposits are formed without considering the subsequent use of tailings, for example, storage with the creation of geochemical barriers. A new area of metal leaching into a disintegrator was proposed, which allows to produce products from substandard raw materials with less energy consumption. The characteristic of innovations in mining is given. A mathematical model is recommended that allows considering the features of technologies taking into account the costs of ensuring the safety of employees. It is concluded that the optimization of mining production is characterized by the extraction of metals using technologies with a combined mechanochemical effect.
2. Zhang J., Yang W., Lin B., Zhang J., Wang M. Strata movement and stress evolution when mining two overlapping panels affected by hard stratum. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. 2019. Vol. 29. Iss. 5. pp. 691–699. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijmst.2019.07.001
3. Dushin A.V., Valiev N.G., Lagunova Yu.A., Shorin A.G. Ural Mining University and Moscow Mining University: interaction of higher education institutions. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2018. № 4. pp. 4–10. (In Russ.).
4. Zemskov A.N., Liskova M.Yu. Ways of Providing Safe Working Conditions of Miners on the Basis of Automation Controling Productions. Izvestiya Tulskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Nauki o Zemle = Proceedings of the Tula State University. Sciences of Earth. 2018. Iss. 1. pp. 82–88. (In Russ.).
5. Zemskov A.N., Liskova M.Yu., Sharipzyanova G.Kh. Regularities of changes in the gas-dynamic and geomechanical situation at potash mines. Ustoychivoe razvitie gornykh territoriy = Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories. 2021. 13 (3). pp. 426–432. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.21177/1998-4502-2021-13-3-426-432
6. Zaalishvili V.B., Melkov D.A., Kanukov A.S., Dzeranov B.V., Shepelev V.D. Application of microseismic and calculational techniques in engineering-geological zonation. International Journal of GEOMATE. 2016. Vol. 10. № 1. pp. 1670–1674. DOI: 10.21660/2016.19.5312
7. Rybak J., Tyulyaeva Y., Kongar-Syuryun Ch., Khayrutdinov A., Akinshin I. Geomechanical substantiation of parameters of technology for mining salt deposits with a backfill. Mining Science. 2021. Vol. 28. pp. 19–32. DOI: 10.37190/msc212802
8. Golik V.I., Kachurin N.M., Stas G.V., Liskova M.Yu. To Nature- and Resource-saving Technologies for Underground Mining of the Complex Structure Deposits. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2022. № 9. pp. 22–27. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2022-9-22-27
9. Bosikov I.I., Klyuev R.V., Dmitrak Yu.V. Analysis of hazardous processes in the natural-industrial system. Advances in Raw Material Industries for Sustainable Development Goals. London: Taylor & Francis Group. 2021. pp. 422–429. DOI: 10.1201/9781003164395
10. Yin S., Shao Y., Wu A., Wang H., Liu X., Wang Y. A systematic review of paste technology in metal mines for cleaner production in China. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2020. Vol. 247. DOI: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.119590
11. Golik V.I., Komashchenko V.I., Kachurin N.M. To the Problem of Underground Mining of Ore Fields of Central Federal District. Izvestiya Tulskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Nauki o Zemle = Proceedings of the Tula State University. Sciences of Earth. 2016. Iss. 4. pp. 127–139. (In Russ.).
12. Golik V.I., Titova A.V. Modelling of Mining Performance Indicators for fhe Sadon Ore Deposits. Gornaya promyshlennost = Mining Industry. 2022. № 4. pp. 82–87. (In Russ.). DOI: https://doi.org/10.30686/1609-9192-2022-4-82-87
13. Razorenov Yu.I., Belodedov A.A., Shmalenyuk S.A. The Calculation of the Mining Losses and its Impoverishment. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten (nauchno-tekhnicheskiy zhurnal) = Mining informational and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal). 2009. № 9. pp. 47–50. (In Russ.)
14. Qi Ch., Fourie A. Cemented paste backfill for mineral tailings management: Review and future perspectives. Minerals Engineering. 2019. Vol. 144. DOI:10.1016/j.mineng.2019.106025
15. Yaitskaya N.A., Brigida V.S. Geoinformation technologies in solving three-dimensional geoecological problems. Spatial data interpolation. Geologiya i geofizika Yuga Rossii = Geology and Geophysics of Russian South. 2022. Vol. 12. № 1. pp. 162–173. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.46698/VNC.2022.86.27.012
16. Dzaparov Kh., Kharebov G.Z., Stas V.P., Stas P.P. Research of Drymixtures Based on Production Waste for Underground Construction. Sukhie stroitelnye smesi = Dry building mixes. 2020. № 1. pp. 35–38. (In Russ.).