The structure of the digital twin of a hazardous production facility is considered, the construction of which is based on the concept approved by the Coordinating Committee for Integrated Automation of Production and Technological Processes, Metrological Support and Communications of PJSC Gazprom. Overview is given concerning the innovative developments in the field of fire and industrial safety reflecting the process of digital transformation of safety technologies. Among them: remote monitoring systems at hazardous production facilities designed to carry out permanent state supervision; robotic complexes for fire extinguishing; software systems for scenario modeling of accidents, fires and evacuation of people, risk assessment, calculation of parameters of the affecting factors; virtual training complexes for interactive training of the personnel; digital twins of oil fields, gas turbines, nuclear power plants.
Based on the reviewed scientific papers and federal legislation in the field of industrial safety, the concept of a digital twin of a hazardous production facility is formulated, and the principal structure of its technical equipment is considered. The function of each element of the digital twin structure of a hazardous production facility is established. Typical tasks solved by means of digital twins of hazardous production facilities and the effects of their implementation are identified. SWOT-analysis was conducted related to the advantages, disadvantages, opportunities, and negative factors in the digital transformation of hazardous production facilities. The image of future industrial systems with the use of digital twins in the field of industrial safety was formed.
2. Tsarev M.V., Andreev Yu.S. Digital twins in industry: development history, classification, technologies, use cases. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Priborostroenie = Journal of Instrument Engineering. 2021. № 7 (64). pp. 517–531. (In Russ). DOI: 10.17586/0021-3454-2021-64-7-517-531
3. Grieves M., Vickers J. Digital Twin: Mitigating Unpredictable, Undesirable Emergent Behavior in Complex Systems. Transdisciplinary Perspectives on Complex Systems. New Findings and Approaches. Cham: Springer, 2017. pp. 85–113. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-38756-7_4
4. Borovkov A.I., Ryabov Yu.A., Kukushkin K.V., Maruseva V.M., Kulemin V.Yu. Digital duals and digital transformation of OPK enterprises. Vestnik Vostochno-Sibirskoy otkrytoy akademii = Bulletin of the East Siberian Open Academy. 2019. № 32. pp. 1–38. (In Russ).
5. Polupan K.L., Koryagin S.I., Klachek P.M. Development of digital economy methods based on hybrid computing intelligence. Nauchno-tekhnicheskie vedomosti SPbGPU. Ekonomicheskie nauki = St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Economics. 2018. Vol. 11. № 1. pp. 9–18. (In Russ). DOI: 10.18721/JE.11101
6. Nikanorov V.V., Omelyantsev M.A., Marchenko S.G., Berner L.I., Zeldin Yu.M. Application of artificial intelligence techniques for efficiency improvement of supervisory control and management of gas transmission system. Gazovaya promyshlennost = Gas Industry Journal. 2021. Special iss. № 2. pp. 120–126. (In Russ).
7. Semenov P.V., Semishkur R.P., Dyachenko I.A. Conceptual model оf digital twin technology implementation for oil and gas industry. Gazovaya promyshlennost = Gas Industry Journal. 2019. № 7 (787). pp. 24–30. (In Russ).
8. Hlady J., Glanzer M., Fugate L. Automated Creation of the Pipeline Digital Twin During Construction: Improvement to Construction Quality and Pipeline Integrity. Proceedings of 12th International Pipeline Conference. Calgary, 2018. Vol. 2. 12 p. DOI: 10.1115/IPC2018-78146
9. Iureva R.A., Kremlev A.S., Subbotin V., Kolesnikova D.V., Andreev Y.S. Digital Twin Technology for Pipeline Inspection. Intelligent Decision Technologies (KES-IDT 2020). Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies. Singapore: Springer, 2020. Vol. 193. pp. 329–339. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-15-5925-9_28
10. On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997 № 116-FZ. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2022. 52 p. (In Russ).
11. PNST 429—2020. Smart manufacturing. Digital manufacturing twins. Part 1. General principles. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200174728 (accessed: February 3, 2022). (In Russ).
12. Polyanin A.V., Golovnina T.A. The concept of innovation management of industrial systems based on digital twin technology. Nauchno-tekhnicheskie vedomosti Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Ekonomicheskie nauki = St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Economics. 2021. Vol. 14. № 5. pp. 7–23. (In Russ). DOI: 10.18721/JE.14501