The article examines the current state of the oil industry in Russia. The main reasons for depressurization of the main oil pipelines and oil product pipelines are analyzed, domestic and foreign methods for assessing the pipeline accidents risk are considered. Review of domestic and foreign software products is carried out allowing to assess the accidents risk.
The software application was developed for solving the problems of scoring the factors of influence of the state of the main oil pipelines and main oil product pipelines on the degree of accidents risk. The software application is based on the methodology of the same name. Five groups of factors are considered: external anthropogenic impacts, corrosion, natural influences, structural and technological factors, defects of the pipe body and welds.
In order to test the software application, the article presents a calculation for three different sections of the main oil pipeline, one of which passes through the river. The influence of various factors on the final value of the score was investigated. The largest number of options was studied in the group of constructive and technological factors. For clarity, the calculation results are presented in the form of graphs. Based on the data obtained, it is concluded that the underwater area is the safest. The analysis of the dependence of the load amplitude on the number of cycles is carried out. Repetitive scores were identified for different loads and number of cycles. It is established that the operation of a pipeline with a multiple small excess of the load poses the same risk of accident as the operation with a high amplitude of the load with a small number of cycles.
The developed software application is an efficient software product, the main purpose of which is not only to obtain the final result, but, also, to study the influence of various factors on the degree of accidents risk for operating and projected pipelines.
2. Wang H., Xu J., Sheng L., Liu X. Effect of addition of biogas slurry for anaerobic fermentation of deer manure on biogas production. Energy. 2018. Vol. 38. № 15. pp. 411–418. DOI: 10.1016/j.energy.2018.09.196
3. Liu H., Cheng Y.F. Mechanism of microbiologically influenced corrosion of X52 pipeline steel in a wet soil containing sulfate-reduced bacteria. Electrochimica Acta. 2017. Vol. 253. pp. 368–378. DOI: 10.1016/j.electacta.2017.09.089
4. Cunha S.B. A review of quantitative risk assessment of onshore pipelines. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. 2016. Vol. 44. pp. 282–298. DOI: 10.1016/j.jlp.2016.09.016
5. Methodology for assessing the risk of accidents at hazardous production facilities of gas trunk pipeline transport: Safety guide. Ser. 08. Iss. 42. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB. 2019. 204 p. (In Russ.).
6. Slepnev V.N., Maksimenko A.F., Glebova E.V., Volokhina A.T. Methods of risk assessment in forecasting the consequences of accidents at pipeline transport facilities. Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov = Science & Technologies: Oil and Oil Products Pipeline Transportation. 2020. № 6. pp. 663–673. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.28999/2541-9595-2020-10-6-663-673
7. Sverchkov A.M. Consideration of Non-stationarity in the Development of Emergency Situations for the Quantitative Risk Assessment of Accidents at Hazardous Production Facilities of Oil and Product Pipelines. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2021. № 2. pp. 89–96. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2021-2-89-96
8. Sverchkov A.M., Sumskoy S.I. Recording of the cavitation phenomena when modeling flows in the trunk pipelines. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2020. № 11. pp. 7–14. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2020-11-7-14
9. On the approval of the Safety guide «Methodological recommendations for conducting quantitative risk analysis of accidents at hazardous production facilities of the trunk oil pipelines and oil product pipelines»: Rostechnadzor Order № 228 dated June 17, 2016. Available at: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71328132/ (accessed: April 29, 2021). (In Russ.).
10. Det Norske Veritas (DNV). Available at: https://www.dnv.com/ (accessed: April 29, 2021).
11. ALOHA Software. Available at: https://www.epa.gov/cameo/aloha-software (accessed: April 29, 2021).
12. TOXI+Water-Hammer. Available at: https://toxi.ru/produkty/programmnoe-sredstvo-toxigidroudar (accessed: April 29, 2021).
13. Rus software complex. Available at: https://www.aieco.ru/index.html (accessed: April 29, 2021). (In Russ.).
14. Zharkov V.V., Sverchkov A.M., Savitskaya T.V. Certificate № 2021617442 on the state registration of a computer program. Software application for the tasks of assessing the factors of influence of the state of oil trunk pipelines and oil product trunk pipelines on the degree of accidents risk. Applied: April 22, 2021. Published: May 14, 2021. Register of computer programs. (In Russ.).
15. Power engineering. Oil and gas. Available at: https://energybase.ru/pipeline/kuybyshev-lisichansk (accessed: February 02, 2021). (In Russ.).