M.L. Galkin, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Technical Director OOO Spektroplast, Moscow, Russia N.G. Manokhina, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Scientific Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org MKhO named after D.I. Mendeleyev, Moscow, Russia
The methods of improving labor safety, reliability and safety of operation of the equipment, elements of steel structures required for the development and trouble-free operation of all industries are described in the article. It is achieved by means of auxiliary chemical agents for lubricating-cooling fluids — inhibitors and bactericides as means of anticorrosive and antibacterial protection. Influence of microorganisms on the health of the employees, the reasons of metal bio-corrosion emergence and bio-attack of lubricating-cooling fluids and methods of their prevention are considered.
The results of researches conducted in OOO «Spektroplast» and in the Test center AO MTZ «Filit» concerning the influence on steel corrosion of water-soluble concentrates of corrosion inhibitors and saline deposits of SP-V grade and the number of biocides in the water and emulsion systems of the metallurgical equipment. The Russian innovative highly efficient corrosion inhibitor — the bactericide of SP-V-10-0 grade — has proved itself as the most progressive and cost-effective auxiliary chemical agent. It has increased economic, ecological and technological production efficiency which resulted in decrease of steel pipes and tools corrosion; increase in equipment capacity; increase in anticorrosive properties and service life of lubricating-cooling fluids at decrease of its bio-attack and costs for procurement, delivery, storage of emulsol and auxiliary chemical agents, emulsion preparation, operation, regeneration and recovery, and also in improvement of the employees working conditions due to decrease of biohazard and pH value of lubricating-cooling fluids.
1. Galkin M.L., Manohina N.G. Application of the innovative inhibitor for long-term corrosion protection of pipes. XIII tekhn. seminar RPI «Proektirovanie, stroitelstvo i ekspluatatsiya nazemnykh i podvodnykh truboprovodov – 2017» (XIII Technical Seminar of RPI «Design, Construction and Operation of the Ground and Underwater Pipelines – 2017»). Moscow: RPI, 2017.
2. Chudinovskih A.L., Tonkonogov B.P., Spirkin V.G. Features of formation of protective layers on the metal surface by oils. Mir nefteproduktov = The World of Oil Products. 2013. № 6. pp. 43–45.
3. Manohina N.G., Shatalov R.L., Chursin I.V., Ljubimov A.V. Influence of lubricating-cooling fluids on the quality of the welded steel pipes. Metallurg = Metallurgist. 2017. № 3. pp. 46–52.
4. DIN 51360-2—1981. Emulsii smazochno-okhlazhdayushchie vodnye. Opredelenie antikorrozionnykh svoystv s primeneniem metallicheskoy struzhki i bumazhnogo filtra (DIN 51360-2—1981. Lubricant Cooling Water Emulsions. Determination of Anticorrosion Properties with the Use of Metal Chips and Paper Filter). Available at: http://www.standards.ru/document/6237470.aspx (accessed: August 8, 2017).
5. Ambramzon A.A., Gaevoj G.M. Poverkhnostno-aktivnye veshchestva: sprav. (Surface-active Substances: Reference Book). Leningrad: Himija, 1979. 376 p.
6. Saveleva N.V. Technological lubricants of new generation. Kuznechno-shtampovochnoe proizvodstvo = Forging and Stamping Production. 2008. № 12. pp. 30–33.
7. Medzhibovskij A.S., Gushhin A.I., Mojkin A.V., Pervushin A.N. Features of interaction of the components of additives packages in the process of lubricants operation. Mir nefteproduktov = The World of Oil Products. 2013. № 6. pp. 46–48.
8. Jentelis S.G., Berliner Je.M. Smazochno-okhlazhdayushchie tekhnologicheskie sredstva dlya obrabotki metallov rezaniem: sprav. (Lubricating-cooling Technological Means for Metal Working by Cutting: Reference Book). Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1995. 496 p.
9. Vaganov V.K., Kuznecov M.A., Koshkina T.A. Increase of lubricating-cooling fluids microbioresistance by means of biocide additives. Smazochnye materialy = Lubricants. № 1. 2005.
10. Manohina N.G., Shevcova R.G., Bojko L.R. Monitoring of lubricating-cooling fluids composition for prevention of biocorrosion in the interoperable metal working. Energo- i resursosberegayushchie ekologicheski chistye khimiko-tekhnologicheskie protsessy zashchity okruzhayushchey sredy: sb. dokl. Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. konf. (Power- and Resource-saving Environmentally Friendly Chemical and Technological Processes of Environment Protection: Book of Reports of the International Scientific and Technical Conference). Belgorod: Izd-vo BGTU im. V.G. Shuhova, 2015. 387 p.
11. DIN 51369—1981. Emulsii smazochno-okhlazhdayushchie vodnye. Opredelenie znacheniya РН (DIN 51369—1981. Lubricating-cooling Water Emulsions. Determination of pH value). Available at: http://www.standards.ru/document/6250764.aspx (accessed: August 8, 2017).