O.E. Khomenko, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Assoc. Prof. State Higher Educational Institution «National Mining University», Dnepr, Ukraine V.I. Lyashenko, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), email@example.com GP «UkrNIPIIpromtekhnologii», Zhovti Vody, Ukraine
Classification of research methods of the stressed-deformed state of rocks by the development and introduction of synergy group of methods including entropy, thermodynamic and energy approaches is improved. Processes of energy exchange in the rock massif and regular transformations of one types of energy to other are studied. Mine and laboratory pilot studies, mathematical and physical modeling, and also theoretical analysis and generalization of the obtained results using standard methods are performed.
On 36 development workings and 25 shrink stoping located in the interval of depths from –507 to –1008 m the ellipsoidal form of areas of deformation of the massif, and also the power dependences of increase of the part of influence of the entropy to 95 % of the total energy balance of external stresses on the example of rocks of Krivoy Rog iron ore basin are established. Check of the simulation results of zonal capsulation of the underground workings massif on the laboratory models, which showed reliability of more than 89 %, is performed. Analysis of the areas of massif zonal deformation revealed by the field studies showed reliability of the obtained data of not less than 84 %.
Power dependences of change of the sizes of the adjacent energy zones, which ratio is the constant from the overall dimensions, depth of laying and physical properties of the massif containing the working are established.
It is proved that the share of energy of the rock pressure directed to maintenance of mine workings or exposed surfaces of the operational units is described by parabolo-hyperbolic law. It allows to achieve saving of resources to 37 % due to use to 86 % of energy rock pressure by decrease of geodynamic activity of the massif using rock anchor, which neutralizes convergence of massif due to energy divergence.
1. Kajdo I.I. About the Сharacter of Phenomenon of Rocks Zonal Disintegration around the Underground Workings (Hypothesis). Gornyj informacionno-analiticheskij bjulleten = Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin. 2009. № 1. pp. 16–21.
2. Lavrinenko V.F., Lysak V.I. Method of Defining Initial Stress Condition of the Massifs of Rocky Mine Rocks. Razrabotka rudnyh mestorozhdenij = Development of Ore Fields. 1977. № 24. pp. 16–20.
3. Lavrinenko V.F., Lysak V.I. Physical Processes in the Massif of Rocks at Disturbance of Equilibrium. Izvestija Vuzov. Gornyj zhurnal = News of Higher Educational Institutions. Mining Journal. 1993. № 1. pp. 1–6.
4. Khomenko O.Ye. Implementation of energy method in study of zonal disintegration of rocks. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu. 2012. № 4. pp. 44–54.
5. Shashenko A., Gapieiev S., Solodyankin A. Numerical simulation of the elastic-plastic state of rock mass around horizontal workings. Archives of Mining Sciences. 2009. № 2 (54). pp. 341–348.
6. Sdvyzhkova O., Babets D., Kravchenko K., Smirnov A. Determination of the displacements of rock mass nearby the dismantling chamber under effect of plow long wall. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu. 2016. № 2. pp. 34–42.
7. Khomenko O.Ye., Sudakov A.K., Malanchuk Z.R., Malanchuk Ye.Z. Principles of rock pressure energy usage during underground mining of deposits. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu. 2017. № 2. pp. 35–43.
8. Andreev B.N., Pismennyj S.V., Andreev N.B., Pismennyj I.A., Sergienko S.E., Kalapuc I.G., Vahovskij A.I. Technical Solutions on Construction and Operation of the Underground Mine in the Conditions of Annovsky Pit of OAO SevGOK. Razrabotka rudnyh mestorozhdenij= Development of Ore Fields. Krivoy Rog: KTU, 2006. Iss. 88. pp. 66–72.
9. Ljashenko V.I. Safety Increase at the Underground Mining of Deposits with Complicated Structures. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2014. № 9. pp. 54–59.
10. Golik V.I., Razorenov Ju.I., Ljashenko V.I., Shevchenko E.V. Labour Safety Increase at the Underground Mining by Optimization of Sizes of the Rock Pillars and Workings Spans. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2016. № 3. pp. 35–39.
11. Ljashenko V.I., Golik V.I., Homenko O.E. Increase of Geodynamic Safety of the Underground Mining of the Ore Deposits with Complicated Structures. Chernaja metallurgija = Ferrous Metallurgy. 2017. № 3. pp. 24–32.