V.V. Dyrdin, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Prof. A.A. Fofanov, senior lecturer T.L. Kim, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Head of the Department, firstname.lastname@example.org V.G. Smirnov, Cand. Sci. (Phys.-Math.), Assoc. Prof. V.P. Tatsiyenko, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Prof., Director of the Institute of Industrial and Environmental Safety KuzGTU, Kemerovo, Russia A.A. Kozlov, chief engineer E.A. Plotnikov, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Deputy Head of the Section PAO Raspadskaya, Kemerovo, Russia
The issue is considered related to safe execution of mining operations at the coal mines — effect of coal mechanodestruction on the formation of gasdynamic processes of coal layers underground mining. It is noted that gas desorption and decomposition of metane gas hydrates at the destruction of part of a massif and gas pressure drop — not the only sources of formation of free gas additional volumes, which effect gas dynamics of a bottom-hole part of the coal layer. At Raspadskaya mine in Kuzbass the experiment was conducted on the establishment of the regularities of methane emission coal at coal destruction and its effect on gasdynamic processes occurred in the coal mines. It is established that in the zones of secondary disintegration the natural gas is presented not by pure methane, but the mix of gases. The dependence of total gas pressure in the closed volume on initial conditions and the diameter of particles of coal test is also established. The sections of coal layer subjected to mechanodestruction at the main roof vibrations emerging in case of secondary settlements are the source of additional gas emission from the broken coal that can lead to formation of gasdynamic phenomena.
1. Polevshhikov G.Ja., Kozyreva E.N., Rjabcev A.A., Rodin R.I., Nepeina E.S., Curan E.M. Assessment of the effect of stresses on the gas content of the reservoir border zone. Vestnik nauchnogo centra po bezopasnosti rabot v ugolnoj promyshlennosti = Newsletter of the Scientific Center on Work Safety in the Coal Industry. 2016. № 1. pp. 16–24.
2. Instrukcija po primeneniju shem provetrivanija vyemochnyh uchastkov ugolnyh shaht s izolirovannym otvodom metana iz vyrabotannogo prostranstva s pomoshhju gazootsasyvajushhih ustanovok: prikaz Minprirody Rossii ot 8 okt. 2009 g. № 325 (Instruction for the application of ventilation schemes of the coal mines working areas with isolated methane drainage from the worked-out area with the help of gas-suction plants: Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation of October 8 2009 № 325). Available at: base1.gostedu.ru/57/57045/ (accessed: June 1, 2017).
3. Slastunov S.V., Karkashadze G.G., Mezanik E.V. The methods and the results of measurement of the methane reservoir pressure and the sorption properties of coal seams. Gazovaja promyshlennost = Gas industry. 2012. Spec. Iss. pp. 48–49.
4. Malyshev Ju.N., Trubeckoj K.N., Ajruni A.T. Fundamentalno-prikladnye metody reshenija problemy ugolnyh plastov (Fundamental and applied methods for solving the problems of coal seams). Moscow: AGN, 2000. 519 p.
5. Kanlybaeva Zh.M. Zakonomernosti sdvizhenija gornyh porod v massive (The patterns of rocks movement in the massif). Moscow: Nauka, 1968. 108 p.
6. Polevshhikov G.Ja., Kozyreva E.N., Shinkevich M.V. Effect of frequency of processes of rock movement on the dynamics of methane abundance of the working area. Deformirovanie i razrushenie materialov s defektami i dinamicheskie javlenija v gornyh porodah i vyrabotkah: materialy XVIII Mezhdunar. nauch. shk. im. akad. S.A. Hristianovicha = Deformation and destruction of materials with defects and dynamic phenomena in the rocks and workings: materials of the XVIII International Scientific School named after the academician S.A. Khristianovich. Simferopol: TNU, 2008.
7. Shkljarskij M.F., Glushihin F.P. Dynamics of bearing pressure on the layers with hard roofs. Gornoe davlenie v kapitalnyh, podgotovitelnyh i ochistnyh vyrabotkah = Rock pressure in the capital, development and mining workings. Leningrad, 1982. pp. 50–55.
8. Shemjakin E.I., Fisenko G.L., Kurlenja M.V., Oparin V.N., Reva V.N., Glushihin F.P., Rozenbaum M.A., Tropp Je.A., Kuznecov Ju.S. Effect of zone disintegration of rocks around the underground workings. Doklady Akademii nauk SSSR = Reports of Academy of Sciences of the USSR. 1986. Vol. 289. № 5.
9. Oparin V.N., Tapsiev A.P., Rozenbaum M.A., Reva V.N., Badtiev B.P., Tropp Je.A., Chanyshev A.I. Zonalnaja dezintegracija gornyh porod i ustojchivost podzemnyh vyrabotok (Zonal disintegration of rocks and stability of underground workings). Novosibirsk: Izd-vo SO RAN, 2008.
10. Kim T.L. Razrabotka i obosnovanie metoda prognoza gazodinamicheskih javlenij v podgotovitelnyh vyrabotkah s uchetom gazogidratov v ugolnyh plastah: avtoref. dis… kand. tehn. nauk (Development and substantiation of the forecast method for gas-dynamic phenomena in the development workings taking into account gas hydrates in coal seams: Dissertation abstract of thesis.... Candidate of Technical Sciences). Kemerovo, 2014. 22 p.
11. Shepeleva S.A., Dyrdin V.V., Kim T.L., Smirnov V.G., Gvozdkova T.N. Metan i vybrosoopasnost ugolnyh plastov (Methane and outburst hazard of coal seams). Tomsk: Izd-vo TGU. 2015. 180 p.
12. Smirnov V.G., Dyrdin V.V., Ismagilov Z.R., Kim T.L. Effect of decomposition of gas hydrates on growth of cracks in the massif of coal upstream of the development face. Izvestija vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij. Gornyj zhurnal = News of higher educational institutions. Mining journal. 2016. № 3. pp. 96–103.
13. Jettinger I.L. Fizicheskaja himija gazonosnogo ugolnogo plasta (Physical chemistry of gas-bearing coal seam). Moscow: Nauka, 1981. 104 p.
14. Alekseev A.D., Ajruni A.T., Zverev I.V. Properties of coal organic substance to form with gases the methane oraganic single-phase systems as solid solutions. Diplom № 9 na nauchnoe otkrytie = Diploma № 9 on scientific discovery. AEN, 1994.
15. Jettinger I.L. Methane solutions in the coal layers. Himija tverdogo topliva = Chemistry of solid fuel. 1984. № 4. pp. 28–35.
16. Alekseev A.D. Metan ugolnyh plastov. Formy nahozhdenija i problemy izvlechenija (Coal beds methane. Forms of finding and the problems of extraction). Dnepropetrovsk: Izd-vo IGTM NANU, 2010. pp. 10–15.
17. Sorokina N.E., Nikolskaja I.V., Ionov S.G., Avdeev V.V. Intercalated compounds of graphite of acceptor type and the new carbon materials on its basis. Izvestija akademii nauk. Serija himicheskaja = News of Academy of Sciences. Chemical series. 2005. Vol. 8. pp. 1–18.
18. Smirnov V.G., Dyrdin V.V., Ismagilov Z.R., Kim T.L., Manakov A.Ju. On the effect of forms of methane link with the coal matrix on the gasdynamic phenomena emerging at the underground mining of coal layers. Vestnik nauchnogo centra po bezopasnosti rabot v ugolnoj promyshlennosti = Newsletter of the scientific center on safety of works in the coal industry. 2017. Iss. № 1. pp. 34–41.
19. Borisenko A.A. Conditions of emergence and the mechanism of sudden emissions and other gasdynamic phenomena in the mines. Sposoby i sredstva razrabotki vybrosoopasnyh ugolnyh plastov. Nauchnye soobshhenija IGD im. A.A. Skochinskogo = Ways and means of development of the outburst-prone coal layers. Scientific messages of Mining institute named after A.A. Skochinsky. 1979. Iss. 182. pp. 3–10.