L.V. Kuznetsova, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Lead Researcher, firstname.lastname@example.org B.A. Anferov, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Lead Researcher FITS UUKH SO RAN, Kemerovo, Russia
On the site the First mine field of Barzas deposit of Kuzbass lies a single seam Main in the form of brachysyncline, which sapropelite coals are suitable for obtaining liquid fuel, fuel gas, chemical for flotation, organic binder for preparation of asphalt concrete, etc. Combined development of mining extracted area is carried out from the day surface by short working faces using the complex of mobile equipment. At the seam outlet, under the pumps the several work sites are built sequentially in one direction. Preparatory and coal-face works are carried out using the tunneling machine and shuttle cars. Preparation is carried out by inclined working from the work site to the crest part. In process of deepening of mining works the coal excavation in short faces is carried out by horizontal layers. After mining the reserves the work sites are subsequently recultivated. Due to the minimal volumes of overburden, the natural landscape of the territory is preserved, the land intensity of coal mining and the volumes of subsequent mined-land reclamation are significantly reduced.
1. Ugolnaja baza Rossii. Ugolnye bassejny i mestorozhdenija Zapadnoj Sibiri (Kuzneckij, Gorlovskij, Zapadno-Sibirskij bassejny; mestorozhdenija Altajskogo kraja i Respubliki Altaj) (Coal Base of Russia. Coal Basins and Deposits of West-Siberia (Kuznetsk, Horlivka, Western-Siberia Basins; Deposits of Altai Territory and Republic of Altai). Moscow: ZAO «Geoinformcentr», 2003. Vol. II. 604 p.
2. Matsui K. Green Coal Technology (GCT) — Safety first. Available at: www.jcoal.or.jp/coaldb/shiryo/.../02_matsui.pdf (accessed: February 1, 2016).
3. Sasaoka T., Shimada H., Hamanaka A., Sulistianto B., Ichinose M., Matsuia K. Geotechnical Issues on Application of Highwall Mining System in Indonesia. Vietrock 2015 an ISRM specialized conference. Available at: www.cdc.gov/niosh/mining/.../pdfs/gcdfh.pdf (accessed: February 2, 2016)
4. Grigorjan A.A. Specifics of the Use of Highwall Mining Complexes at the Formed Limit Edge of the Open-Pit Mine in the Conditions of Kuznetsk Coal Basin. Gornyj informacionno-analiticheskij bjulleten = Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin. 2014. № 8. pp. 40–44.
5. Necvetaev A.G., Repin L.N., Sokolovskij A.V., Jutkin A.V. The First Russian Experience of Highwall Mining Technology Application: Stability of Massif and Losses of Coal in the Subsoil. Ugol = Coal. 2004. № 12. pp. 10–12.
6. Anfjorov B.A., Kuznecova L.V. Decrease of Negative Impact on the Environment when Developing Coarse-Grained Coal Seams by Means of Transition from an Open Method of Production to Combined One. Izvestija uralskogo gosudarstvennogo gornogo universiteta = News of the Ural State Mining University. 2016. № 3. pp. 91–94.
7. Anfjorov B.A., Kuznecova L.V., Borisov I.L. Open Highwall-Mining of Non-Technological Reserves of Coal of Tersinsk Geological and Economic Region of Kuzbass. Vestnik KuzGTU = Newsletter of KuzGTU. 2014. № 5. pp. 49–54.
8. Kopejskij mashinostroitelnyj zavod. Gorno-shahtnoe oborudovanie (Kopeisk Engineering Plant. Mining Equipment). Available at: http://www.kopemash.ru/products/1/63.html (accessed: March 30, 2017).
9. Rudgormash. Burovoe, obogatitelnoe i gorno-shahtnoe oborudovanie (Drilling, Mineral-Processing and Mining Equipment). Available at: http://www.rudgormash.ru/?mcat=1359 (accessed: March 30, 2017).