A.S. Pecherkin, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Director Fund of James Bruce, Moscow, Russia A.I. Grazhdankin, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Department Head, firstname.lastname@example.org STC «Industrial Safety» CJSC, Moscow, Russia
Real orienting points of the available hazards of accidents, and also the reached and desirable level of ensuring industrial safety are required for constructive implementation of risk-oriented approach to the field of ensuring industrial safety. One of the most important indicators of industrial safety condition can serve the background risk of accidents fixed not at the individual hazardous production facility, but in the branches where hazardous production facilities are operating. It is possible to make judgement about the condition and efficiency of industrial safety management system at operating hazardous production facility based on the change of the background risk of accident in the branch and at the specific supervised facility. Hazardous production facility as the main source of knowledge about hazards and application of forces in the field of ensuring industrial safety has distinctive properties simultaneously both as «hazard» and «production». Special indicators showing interaction of «hazard» and «production» properties are required to assess safety condition at a hazardous production facility. The Article shows the trends of change of the proposed indicators of accident hazard in the branches where hazardous production facilities are operating. These indicators do not abolish but only add the traditional indicators of incident and injury rates allowing for making assessment of accidents hazard during transition and crisis periods. The background risk of accident — the representative indicator for an assessment of efficiency of using both traditional control and supervision and the development of the up-to-date risk-oriented approaches of industrial safety regulation.
1. Metodika ustanovlenija dopustimogo riska avarii pri obosnovanii bezopasnosti opasnyh proizvodstvennyh obektov neftegazovogo kompleksa: ruk. po bezopasnosti: prikaz Rostehnadzora ot 23 avg. 2016 g. № 349 (Methods of Establishment of the Tolerable Risk of Accident at Substantiation of Safety of Hazardous Production Facilities of Oil and Gas Complex: Safety Guide: Order of Rostechnadzor of August 23, 2016 №. 349). Ser. 08. Iss. 32. Moscow: ZAO NTC PB, 2016. 24 p.
2. O promyshlennoj bezopasnosti opasnyh proizvodstvennyh obektov: feder. zakon ot 21 iyulya 1997 g. № 116-FZ:v dejstvuyushchej redakcii ot 25.03.2017 (On Industrial Safety of Hazardous Production Facilities: in the Current Version of 25.03.2017). Мoscow: ZAO NTC PB, 2017. 52 p.
3. Grazhdankin A.I., Kara-Murza S.G. Belaja kniga: promyshlennost i stroitelstvo v Rossii 1950–2014 gg. (White Book: Industry and Construction in Russia 1950–2014). Мoscow: Nauchnyj jekspert; Мoscow: TD Algoritm, 2016. 224 p.
4. Radionova S.G., Zhulina S.A., Kuznecova T.A., Pecherkin A.S., Kruchinina I.A., Grazhdankin A.I. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2015. № 11. pp. 62–69.
5. Brinchuk M.M., Golichenkov A.K., Klovach E.V., Krasnyh B.A., Sidorov V.I. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 4. pp. 37–45.