The need for high-viscosity oil production in the fields of the Russian Federation is substantiated. The technology of high-viscosity oil production by the thermoshaft method is considered, harmful and hazardous factors at the workplaces of the underground group workers are identified, first of all, the microclimate parameters (increased air temperature of the working area), which effect on the formation of occupational diseases and an increase in the risk of injury to the personnel.
The main problems associated with the imperfection of the technology of the thermoshaft method for the extraction of high-viscosity oil, which effect on the safety of conducting operations for the extraction of heavy oil, are investigated, and presented.
The options of opening up a high-viscosity oil field with a modular mine, which allows to normalize the thermal regime in mine workings, improve working conditions of the oil miners, reduce the level of occupational diseases and injury rate, reduce the volume of work and the costs of mining operations and maintenance of the mine workings, are considered. The system for the development of the Yaregskoye field of high-viscosity oil with the division of the mine field into separate production blocks using a sectional ventilation scheme, which provides for independent ventilation of each module due to the construction of an air supply and air exhaust shafts in each block-module of the mine is proposed in the article.
The surface and underground complex of shafts for the construction of a modular mine is presented. The calculation is carried out and the results of technical solutions for airing various modifications of mini — mines are given. The drilling gallery was designed, which is typical for all the options of opening. In the designed modular mines, a closed oil gathering system is proposed.
Comparative economic analysis showed the efficiency of the development of new areas of the Yaregskoye high-viscosity oil field using the construction of modular mines.
- Baykov N.M. Situation in the oil and gas industry of Venezuela. Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry. 2007. № 11. pp. 136–138. (In Russ.).
- Plotnikova Yu.A., Maybenko N.I., Martynov A.A. Thermal insulation of the mine working walls as a method to regulate thermal conditions in the deep mines. Available at: https://ntk.kubstu.ru/data/mc/0063/2568.pdf (accessed: March 10, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Konoplev Yu.P., Buslaev V.F., Yagubov Z.Kh., Tskhadaya N.D. Thermal mining of oil fields. Moscow: Nedra, 2006. 288 p. (In Russ.).
- Fomin A.I., Grunskoy T.V. Integrated Assessment of the Occupational Risks of the Employees of the Underground Group while Extraction of Oil Using Thermoshaft Method. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 3. pp. 81–86. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-3-81-86
- Fomin A.I., Grunskoy T.V. Employees Occupational Diseases Forming Distinctive Features During Heavy Oil Deposits Development by Underground Method. Vestnik Nauchnogo tsentra po bezopasnosti rabot v ugolnoy promyshlennosti = Bulletin of Research Center for Safety in Coal Industry. 2019. № 1. pp. 35–41. (In Russ.).
- On the approval of the Federal rules and regulations in the field of industrial safety «Industrial safety rules for the development of oil fields by the mine method»: order of Rostechnadzor dated November 28, 2016 № 501. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/420385052 (accessed: March 10, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Grunskoy T.V., Perkhutkin V.P., Berdnik A.G. Analytical Review of Working Conditions of Underground Personnel in the Oil Mines of the Yaregskoe Field. Vestnik PNIPU. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i Gornoe delo = Bulletin of PNRPU. Geology. Oil & Gas Engineering & Mining. 2017. Vol. 16. № 4. pp. 378–390. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.15593/2224-9923/2017.4.9
- Nikolaev A.V., Faynburg G.Z. On Energy and Resource-Saving of Underground Oil Mine Workings. Vestnik PNIPU. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i Gornoe delo = Bulletin of PNRPU. Geology. Oil & Gas Engineering & Mining. 2015. № 14. pp. 92–98. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.15593/2224- 9923/2015.14.10
- Nikolaev A.V. Method of the Separate Ventilation of Oil Mine`S Gradient Excavations and Underground Mine Drifts. Vestnik PNIPU. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i Gornoe delo = Bulletin of PNRPU. Geology. Oil & Gas Engineering & Mining. 2016. Vol. 15. № 20. pp. 293–300. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.15593/2224-9923/2016.20.10
- Chertenkov M.V., Mulyak V.V., Konoplev Y.P. The Yarega Heavy Oil Field — History, Experience, and Future. Journal of Petroleum Technology. 2012. Vol. 64. Iss. 4. pp. 158–160. DOI: 10.2118/0412-0153-JPT
- Zakirov D.G., Fayzrakhmanov R.A., Nikolaev A.V., Shayakbarov N.F. The Options to Improve the Underground Oil Extraction Using the Method of Thermal Mining Development. Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil Industry. 2014. № 6. pp. 58–60. (In Russ.).
- Boyko V.A., Boyko A.V. Method of accelerated formation of a heat-equalizing jacket of a deep mine working. Zbіrnik naukovikh prats Natsіonalnogo gіrnichogo unіversitetu = Collection of scientific labors of the National mining university. 2009. № 33. Vol. 2. pp. 113–124. (In Russ.).
- Design guide for coal mine ventilation. Available at: https://files.stroyinf.ru/Data2/1/4293740/4293740317.pdf (accessed: March 10, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Cheng J., Wu Y., Xu H., Liu J., Yang Y., Deng H., Wang Y. Comprehensive and integrated mine ventilation consultation model. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. 2015. Vol. 45. pp. 166–180. DOI: 10.1016/j.tust.2014.09.004
- Alymenko N.I., Nikolaev A.V. Influence of mutual alignment of mine shafts on thermal drop of ventilation pressure between the shafts. Journal of Mining Science. 2011. Vol. 47. Iss. 5. pp. 636–642. DOI: 10.1134/S1062739147050121
- Sednev D.Yu., Krivoshchekov S.N. On the possibility of using partial thermal insulation of mine workings of the inclined blocks of oil mines of the Yaregskoye field to increase the energy efficiency of the production process. Available at: https://www.lib.tpu.ru/fulltext/c/2014/C11/V2/215.pdf (accessed: March 10, 2020). (In Russ.).
- On the amendments to Chapter 26 of part two of the Tax code of the Russian Federation and invalidation of certain provisions of the legislative acts of the Russian Federation (as amended on November 24, 2014). Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/901990052 (accessed: March 10, 2020). (In Russ.).